No. 11/12 CLEMSON (20-4, 9-3 ACC) vs. FLORIDA STATE (17-8, 6-7 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 14
Tipoff: 7:05 p.m. ET
Arena: Tucker Center (12,100)
Radio: CTN (Don Munson-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: RSN (Wes Durham-pbp; Mike Gminski-color)
• Clemson is 31-40 all-time against Florida State
• The Seminoles have won three in a row dating back to 2015-16.
• The Tigers are 8-21 all-time in Tallahassee. The last time Clemson was ranked ahead of FSU in a matchup was in 2008-09.
• Gabe DeVoe has now made at least five threes in four-straight games - just the second player in Clemson history to accomplish that feat - joining Michael Tait (1987).
• The Tigers are 25-20 (.556) all-time on Valentine’s Day.
CU Series W-L record: Clemson is 31-40 all-time against Florida State.
Streak: The Tigers have dropped three in a row in the series.
• Clemson is ranked for the seventh consecutive week in the AP Top 25 poll (No. 11). Clemson is also ranked in the USA Today Coaches Poll at No. 12. The highest marks since Feb. 23, 2009.
• Clemson’s RPI checks in at fourth nationally, while their SOS sits 21st.
• Gabe DeVoe topped his career-best with seven made 3-pointers in a 25-point performance against Pittsburgh (Feb. 8).
• DeVoe became just the second player in Clemson history to achieve four consecutive games with at least five made threes in each contest. He tied Michael Tait (1986-87).
• Clemson has now won four games in a row and achieved the program’s 14th 20-win season with a blowout victory over Pittsburgh.
• Out of those 14 seasons, three have now come under the direction of head coach Brad Brownell.
• In the latest KenPom rankings, the Tigers are ranked Nos. 16, 13 and 31 in overall, adjusted defensive efficiency (94.6) and adjusted offensive efficiency (115.7).