Enters 2013 ranked 6th in Clemson history in career assists (2,798) and fourth in assists per set (9.26)
- Started 26 of 31 matches at setter, appearing in 106 of team 109 sets
- Dished out 1064 assists (10.04 per set), which ranked fifth in the ACC
- Added 71 kills, 20 aces, 256 digs, and 57 blocks
- 30+ assists in 23 matches, including 50+ on five occasions
- Tied for team lead with 10 double-doubles (assists, digs)Had 47 assists, 9 digs, 5 aces against Charlotte
- Put up monster 54 assist-16 dig effort in 5-set win over Duke
- Played as team's primary setter in 5-1 system, recording 982 total assists, an average of 8.25 per set
- Led Clemson to most kills in a match since 2007 on November 19th in Clemson's upset of #22 Miami
- Dished out a season-high 68 assists against Miami
- Had 14 double-double matches with assists and digs
- Recorded 40 or more assists in 10 matches
- Had double-digit digs in 14 matches
- Led the team to a hitting percentage of .300 or better in 12 matches
- Played in all 31 matches and started in 30
- Contributed 11 service aces with a .967 serving percentage
As a Freshman
Overview: Earned a full-time setting job mid-way through the season, and flourished, earning Freshman All-ACC honors
- Named to ACC All-Freshman team
- Ranked 8th in the ACC in assists/set at 9.77 on the season
- Played in 23 matches, starting 16 in her freshman campaign
- Had 752 set assists, the fourth-most by a Tiger freshman in history
- Took over full time against Florida State, and from that point, averaged 10.86 assists/set, 2.29 digs/set and 1.07 kills/set
- Flirted with triple-doubles on two occasions, finishing with 46 assists, nine kills, and eight digs against Maryland and 35 assists, 14 digs and eight kills against Duke
- Was named the ACC Freshman of the Week twice - once after leading Clemson to a 2-0 week after averaging 12.38 assists/set and guiding Clemson to .292 hitting. The other was after averaging 12.1 assists, 1.6 kills, 1.6 digs, and 1.3 blocks per set and leading Clemson to .313 hitting on the week
- Posted career-best of 53 assists against both Miami and Virginia.
- Registered 40 or more assists in nine of her 15 full-time matches
- One of two players from Ohio and the CVC Team (Alexa Rand).
- Two-time member of the first team all-district, was named first team All-Conference three times and was a member of the Jackson Invitational Tournament team twice.
- Lettered four years in volleyball.
Hoover on Brenner: "Hannah is a very energetic athlete with a great work ethic. I have been so impressed with our current freshman class and their work ethic, and Hannah will just continue to add to that team strength. Hannah has a distinct advantage with being a left handed setter and being able to be aggressive and attack the second contact. We haven't had a lefty in the program in a while and are excited about what that dynamic will bring to the team."