- Clemson defeated NC State on Tuesday, 73-56, to move to 16-9 overall and 7-6 in the ACC.
- Clemson's 73 points were its most against an ACC team this season, passing the 72 scored in a win over Duke on Jan. 11.
- The 73 points were the most scored by the Tigers since the 2012-13 team posted 77 in a win over Virginia Tech.
- Clemson blocked nine shots Tuesday, its most since posting 10 against Wake Forest on Jan. 18.
- The Tiger defense held NC State to 56 points, 15 below the Wolfpack's average entering the contest.
- Clemson added six steals defensively, matching its season-high against an ACC team.
- Clemson's 17-point margin of victory Tuesday was its largest in an ACC game since a 19-point win over Georgia Tech on Feb. 21, 2012.
- Clemson overcame a one-point halftime deficit Tuesday, the fourth halftime deficit the Tigers have overcome in a victory this season. It is the most halftime rallies since the 2008-09 team also overcame four deficits after 20 minutes.
- The Tigers achieved their seventh ACC win on Feb. 18, the earliest calendar date since the 2008-09 season (Feb. 17) that Clemson notched a seventh league win.
- Clemson made 22-of-26 (.846) at the free throw line Tuesday, the second straight game the Tigers shot over 80 percent at the charity stripe.
- Clemson's 41 points in the second half matched the team's season-high against an ACC team this season; the Tigers also had 41 in the second half of the Jan. 11 win over Duke.
- One game after suffering a season-low -13 rebound margin, Clemson won the battle on the glass 31-24 over NC State. The +7 figure was Clemson's best since the Duke game.
- K.J. McDaniels scored double figures for the 22nd time this season. He finished with 12 points, but added six blocked shots defensively.
- McDaniels now has 72 blocked shots this season, just six shy of tying both Trevor Booker (2006-07) and Jerai Grant (2010-11) for the 10th-best single-season mark in school history.
- Rod Hall scored double figures for the 13th time this season, and second time in the last three games. He finished with a career-high 20 points.
- Hall recorded the highest perfect game of his career (8-for-8) from the free throw line.
- Damarcus Harrison scored 14 points Tuesday, his highest effort since posting 20 against Davidson in the Charleston Classic on Nov. 22.
- It was Harrison's first double figure effort in the scoring column since the Arkansas game on Dec. 7.
- Harrison drained his first three-point attempt Tuesday. He has made at least one long ball in four straight games, a career-long streak for the junior.
- Adonis Filer made a pair of three-point buckets Tuesday, his first game with multiple threes since the game at North Carolina on Jan. 26.
- Jaron Blossomgame made his eighth three-pointer of the season Tuesday in the second half. He posted all seven of his points after halftime.
- Sidy Djitte earned his first start of his career at the center position. Djitte took his second charge of the season in the second half.
- Landry Nnoko returned to action after missing Saturday's against Virginia with the flu. He posted nine points, six rebounds and three blocks in 29 minutes.