- Ranked the 23rd female golfer in the class of 2013
- Qualified for the 2013 U.S. Amateur in Charleston, SC
- Had four top 10 finishes in 2012 (including 6th place at the Carolinas/Georgia Junior Championship, 8th at the CSGA Girls Junior Championship, 7th at the SCGA Beth Daniel Junior Invitational, and 9th at the AJGA Girls Championship)
- Had two top 10 finishes in both 2010 and 2011 (including a 2010 5th place finish at the Evitt Foundation RTC Junior All-Star
- 2011 Junior PGA Qualifier
- Won Peggy Kirk Bell PKBGT Players Championship Feb 16-17 at Chateau Elan by five shots.
- Won the Region 7-AAA individual state title in 2010
- Qualified for 2 U.S. Girls' Junior All-Star Championships (2009 & 2010)
- Had four career Top 10 finishes in AJGA events
- Four- time Region 7 High School Champion (2010-2013)
- Runner up at the GA High School State Championships in 2011
- 2013 State Champion (Lambert High School)
Q: What is something you can't live without?
A: Wakeboarding and the show Vampire Diaries
Q: Do you have any hidden talents?
A: I'm a decent marksman.
What one word would you pick to describe yourself?
Q: What made Clemson stand out to you?
A: My coach and teammates...what's not to love?
Q: What is your favorite golf course around Clemson to play?
A: The Cliffs at Keowee Springs
Q: What would you tell a student-athlete considering Clemson?
A: If you have any desire to be the best, then Clemson is the school for you.
Q: What one word would you pick to describe Coach Horton?
Q: Who got you started in golf and how?
A: My dad. He took me to the driving range when I was about 5 and shortly after we started playing together.
Q: Who is your dream foursome?
A: Me, Coach Horton, Jesus, and Jason Dufner