The GPS address for the main gate of The Reserve at Lake Keowee can also be used: 2962 Crowe Creek Road, Sunset, SC 29685. Those approaching the Reserve from Highway 11 will use the main gate. The main gate phone number is 864-868-7788. Inform the gate agent that you are attending the Clemson Invitational and directions to the Orchard Clubhouse will be provided.
For those approaching The Reserve from the north or from Clemson/Seneca, the GPS address for the Keowee Avenue Gate is 110 Keowee Ave, Sunset, SC 29685. Inform the gate agent that you are attending the Clemson Invitational and directions to the Orchard Clubhouse will be provided.
The Gate Attendant will direct you to the Orchard Clubhouse upon your arrival, if you want to see the location of the clubhouse on a map to locate tournament operations and parking use the address of 931 Reserve Blvd, Sunset, SC 29685, once you are inside the Reserve gates. This address is not accurate to use when you are driving to The Reserve.
General Driving Instructions
The tournament golf course at the Reserve at Lake Keowee community is in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The community has two main entrance gates, both located on South Carolina Hwy 133 in Pickens County, SC.
For general guidance, those arriving via I85 North from Atlanta will exit on SC Hwy 11, SC Exit 1 which ultimately leads to a right turn onto Hwy 133, leading to the community Main Gate entrance clearly marked by signage.
Those arriving from the north via I85 South will arrive to Hwy 133 via SC Hwy 183, and should use Exit 40 to Hwy 153 towards Easley. Entrance from the Keowee Avenue Gate can be used from this direction.
Those arriving from the northwest from Ashville on I26 should use Exit 54 to SC Hwy 25, which will lead to SC Hwy 11, ultimately leading to a left turn onto SC Hwy 133 and the Main Gate entrance.
Detailed driving instruction for each of these routes is provided below.
DETAILED DRIVING INSTRUCTIONS from I-85S from Charlotte and Greenville:
- Take I-85S to exit #40 Hwy 153.
- Exit right to Powdersville/ Easley.
- Hwy 153 ends at Hwy 123.
- Follow the I123W loop into Easley.
- When the road splits in Easley, veer right on Hwy 93 (turns into Hwy 8).
- In Pickens, turn left at the traffic light (when facing McDonalds) on Hwy 183.
- Travel 2 miles through Pickens and turn right (at Mobile station) on Shady Grove Rd. Travel 6 miles
- Continue through 3-way stop for 1 more mile to end of Shady Grove Rd.
- Turn right on 133.
- The Main Gate of the Reserve at Lake Keowee is 2 miles on left.
- Proceed to the Orchard Club House
DETAILED DRIVING INSTRUCTIONS FOR I-85N from Atlanta:
- Take I-85N to SC Exit #1 (Hwy 11).
- Continue on Hwy 11 for forty minutes and turn right on Hwy133.
- The Main Gate of The Reserve at Lake Keowee is two miles on the right.
DETAILED DRIVING INSTRUCTIONS FOR I-26E from Asheville:
- Take I-26E out of Asheville.
- At Hendersonville take Exit #54 onto Hwy 25 toward Greenville, SC.
- Travel on Hwy 25S fifteen miles to scenic Hwy 11.
- Turn left on Hwy Turn left on Hwy 11.
- Travel thirty minutes and turn left onto Hwy 133.
- The Main Gate to the Reserve at Lake Keowee is two miles on right.
For tournament participants two primary parking locations are available. Each participant should consider the use of both parking locations depending on the day of play and their desired viewing.
The primary parking for the event is located around the Orchard Clubhouse and the Market Complex located below the Orchard Clubhouse near the lake. To use this parking area, proceed to the Orchard Clubhouse as described in directions to the facility, and follow the signs to an appropriate parking location. There is limited parking available at the Orchard Clubhouse as these lots are dedicated to tournament participants and supporting staff during the tournament.
Participants who wish to walk or use golf carts to view the event from the first tee through to the entire 18 holes should use the parking around the Orchard Clubhouse and the Market Facility. For the first two rounds of the tournament, all tee times will be from the first tee located below the Orchard Clubhouse.
There is also parking available at the course Halfway House located at the number 10 tee. For the final tournament round (Sunday), both the first and 10th tees will be used. Participants following players who will be teeing off the 10th tee may want to use this location as completion of play will also occur at this tee. The 10th tee parking location could also be used by participants wishing to view the holes around the middle of the course.
To park at the 10th tee location, spectators should use the Keowee Avenue Gate, follow Keowee Avenue to Calhoun Ridge Ct, turn left and follow the signs to the Halfway House. Spectators entering through the Main Gate can turn left at Keowee Avenue and continue on to Calhoun Ridge Ct., making a right turn to the Halfway House.