The Clemson Athletic Department is now accepting reservations for birthday parties at the following regular season home baseball games. Read the guidelines below and reserve your spot by filling out the online form. Birthday parties are for children age 12 and under.
1. Birthday party packages are $60. Ten (10) reserved tickets in the left field Thomas F. Chapman Grandstand will be mailed to you upon receipt of your check. We do not accept credit cards or cash for birthday parties. Tickets will be mailed once we receive your payment. Additional tickets are $5.00 each. Your payment must be received within one week of your confirmation.
2. The games for which birthday party packages are available are listed below. Though we strive to keep our website as up-to-date as possible, please note that some games may not be available.
3. Please arrive at least one (1) hour prior to the start of the game. You may bring food and drinks (no alcohol) only to the picnic area. You cannot bring food or drinks inside the baseball stadium. Please bring a tablecloth, plates, knives, forks and napkins. Trash bags will be provided. The picnic area is located on the balcony of the Jervey Athletic Center. Each group will get one (8') table and eight chairs. Restrooms are available inside the baseball stadium. Please do not enter the Jervey Athletic Center.
4. Parking is available in the McFadden Building parking lot, Lot 4 behind the left field fence of Doug Kingsmore Stadium or Lot 5 behind the West Endzone of the football stadium across the street from the Jervey Athletic Center. All lots are accessible from Perimeter Road.
5. A representative will meet you at the table to give you a baseball and instructions for throwing out the first pitch approximately 30 minutes prior to the start of the game. We will take the birthday honoree to the first base dugout for the ceremonial first pitch. You are welcome to bring your camera to take pictures on the field. Most games will last 2 ½ to 3 hours.
6. We will call you if it looks like the game will be canceled due to rain. If this happens, you can move your party to another day or receive a refund. Someone will be at the baseball field two hours prior to the start of the game to answer any questions concerning weather. The press box phone number is 864-656-7731.
7. Each party must provide proper supervision of the youth in your group. The Clemson Athletic Department is not responsible for any accidents or injuries that might occur while on the grounds surrounding the Jervey Athletic Center or Doug Kingsmore Stadium.
8. If you have any further questions, please contact Brandy Chenoweth via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can fax your form to (864) 656-0415. Please remind everyone to WEAR ORANGE.
Required Fields in Bold