Clinic Date: Sunday, January 18, 2015
Clinic Time: Registration begins at 10 a.m.
Opponent: Clemson Lady Tigers vs. North Carolina
Clinic Location: Jervey Gymnasium
Game Location: Littlejohn Coliseum
- Parents can stay in Jervey Gymnasium during the clinic.
- All participants are invited to perform at halftime of the women’s basketball game alongside the Clemson Rally Cats and Cheerleaders.
Fee: $50 (includes cheer and dance instruction, t-shirt, pizza lunch and participant game ticket). This fee is payable by check (made out to CUAD) or cash. Pre-registration closes on Jan. 12. Walk-up registration cost will be $60.
10 a.m. – Registration/Check-In according to group number
10:30 a.m. – Introductions and Stretch
10:45 a.m. – Rally Cat Dance Instruction/Technique Class
11:30 a.m. – Clemson Cheer Instruction/Technique Class
12:15 p.m. – Lunch
1 p.m. – Halftime Performance Rehearsal (Dance and Cheers)
1:40 p.m. – Walk to Littlejohn
2 p.m. – Game Begins - Lady Tigers vs. North Carolina
*All tickets are general admission. Participants will be required to sit behind the cheerleaders for the first half of the game. Parents are welcome to sit in this area as well.
2:30 p.m. – Line up on risers
2:40 p.m. – Halftime Performance
A confirmation email will be sent to the contact listed on the registration form. An email will also be sent out the week of the clinic to provide group numbers for the participants. The group numbers will be used for check-in and throughout the instructional portion of the clinic.
- The participant’s ticket is included in the $50 registration fee.
- Additional tickets for family members are $6 and can be purchased online at ClemsonTigers.com or at the Littlejohn Coliseum Ticket Office the day of the clinic.
Parents of participants may park in the Jervey Gymnasium Parking Lot or Lot 5 located adjacent to Littlejohn Coliseum. Please adhere to all parking regulations. Cars will be towed, at the owner’s expense, if parked in a restricted area.
Dismissal of Clinic Participants
- All of the clinic participants will be taken to the risers immediately following the halftime performance. Please plan to meet us there after the performance to pick up your child.
- In order to ensure the safety of your child, the spirit squad members will check your wristband (that you will receive at registration) to make sure that you are the guardian who is approved to pick up your child.
A pizza lunch and refreshments will be provided to all participants before they leave Jervey Gymnasium. Please report any allergies to Tori Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All participants will meet at Jervey Gymnasium during the registration period. Parents and participants will check-in by group number which will be provided in an e-mail the week of the clinic. We will walk the participants to Littlejohn Coliseum for the game and halftime performance. Please see the campus map for further details: http://www.clemson.edu/campus-map/.
Please wear supportive tennis shoes, an orange t-shirt, or cheerleading outfit (if you have one). The t-shirt given out during registration is a souvenir and is not mandatory to wear during the clinic or performance.
Yes, video cameras are allowed.
Contact Spirit Squad Coordinator Tori Palmer with any questions:
Spirit Squad Coordinator