Date: Sunday, February 17, 2013
Clinic Time: Registration will begin at 9:00 AM
Opponent: Clemson Lady Tigers vs. Virginia Tech
Clinic Location: Jervey Gymnasium
Game Location: Littlejohn Coliseum
Fee: $60.00 (includes cheer and dance instruction, t-shirt, lunch and participant game ticket). This fee is payable by check only. Pre-registration will close on February 10. Anything postmarked by February 10 will be considered a "pre-registered participant." The walk up registration fee will be $75 on the day of the clinic.
- This clinic is for ages 4-13.
- There are 200 spots available for the clinic and these spots are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- No refunds will be given once registration is processed.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent once the registration information has been processed.
- This is not a high intensity clinic. It is designed to give your child a great experience.
- Parents can stay in Jervey Gymnasium during the clinic.
- T-shirts are ordered in advance. If you complete a walk-up registration, you can expect to receive your t-shirt in the mail within 4-6 weeks after the clinic.
- All participants are invited to perform at halftime of the women's basketball game alongside the Clemson Cheerleaders and Rally Cats.
9:00 AM - Registration
10:00 AM - Instruction
Noon - Lunch
12:30 PM - Walk to Littlejohn Coliseum
1:00 PM - Game Begins - Lady Tigers vs. Virginia Tech
1:30 PM - Line up for the performance in the Tunnel
1:40 PM - Halftime Performance
- The participant's ticket is included in the registration fee.
- Additional tickets for family members are $6.00 and can be purchased online at ClemsonTigers.com or at the Littlejohn Coliseum ticket office the day of the clinic.
Parents of participants may park in the Jervey Gymnasium Parking Lot or Lot 5 located across the street from Littlejohn Coliseum. Please adhere to all parking regulations. Cars will be towed, at the owner's expense, if parked in a restricted area.
All participants are invited to participate in a halftime performance with the Clemson Cheerleaders and Rally Cats.
Dismissal of Clinic Participants
- All of the clinic participants will be taken to the risers immediately following the halftime performance. Please plan to meet us there after the performance to pick up your child.
- In order to ensure the safety of your child, the spirit squad members will check your wristband (that you will receive at registration) to make sure that you are the guardian who is approved to pick up your child.
Each participant will receive a t-shirt (price included in registration fee). Additional t-shirts can be purchased for $10 each. If you do not receive a t-shirt at the clinic, a shirt will be mailed to you. Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive the t-shirt.
A pizza lunch and refreshments will be provided to all participants before they leave Jervey Gymnasium.
All participants will meet at Jervey Gymnasium during the registration period. Please see our campus map for further details.
Participants will be picked up from the risers located on the court. This will occur immediately after the halftime performance.
Please wear supportive tennis shoes, an orange t-shirt or cheerleading outfit (if you have one). The t-shirt given out during registration is a souvenir and is not mandatory to wear during the clinic or performance.
Yes, video cameras are allowed.
For any additional information, please contact:
Spirit Squad Coordinato
Please fill out the Registration Form completely and send to:
Clemson IPTAY Office
ATTN: Tori Palmer
P.O. Box 1529
Clemson, SC 29633