Clemson vs. Presbyterian Postgame Notes
Littlejohn Coliseum - Clemson, SC
November 11, 2012
* Clemson and Presbyterian were a combined 0-for-15 on three-point field goals in the first half. The two were a combined 0-for-19 before either team made a three pointer.
* Clemson started true freshman Danejah Grant and Jonquel Jones in the first career games. That is the most freshman to start in a season opener since last season when Nikki Dixon and Chelsea Lindsay both started the opener for the Tigers.
* True freshman Danejah Grant led the Tigers with 14 points in today's game. In Clemson's season opener last year, true freshman Nikki Dixon led the Tigers in scoring with 21 points against Davidson.
* Freshman Jonquel Jones recorded a double-double in her first career game with 10 points and 13 rebounds.
* Her 13 rebounds were also the most rebounds in a game by a Tiger since Shaniqua Pauldo had 15 rebounds on November 12, 2010 against UNC Greensboro in the opening game of the 2010-11 season.
* Her 13 rebounds are the most by a freshman since January 20, 2005 when D'Lesha Lloyd recorded 13 rebounds against Virginia Tech.