CLEMSON, S.C. - Tiger baseball announced that 31 regular-season home games are available via live video on television or ACC Network Extra in the 2018 season. The Saturday, May 5 game against Florida State at Doug Kingsmore Stadium is available on television on ESPNU. The other regular-season home games, with the exception of the Feb. 18 game against William & Mary and Feb. 24 game against Dallas Baptist, are available online on ACC Network Extra.
One regular-season road game is televised, the April 17 game at Georgia on SEC Network. Clemson's game at South Carolina on March 2 is available online on SEC Network+. The Tigers' 15 ACC regular-season road games are on ACC Network Extra as well, meaning all 30 ACC regular-season games and 48 of the 56 regular-season games are on some form of live video in 2018.
Clemson Tigers Network (CTN) announced that it is broadcasting all regular-season Clemson baseball games in 2018. The network also carries all postseason contests. Live audio for all Tiger baseball games is available on TigerCast HERE.
All radio broadcasts begin 30 minutes prior to the start of each contest and have comments and strategies from head coach Monte Lee. The games are subject to be available solely online at ClemsonTigers.com based on schedule conflicts with Clemson basketball games.
The following stations carry all Tiger baseball games in 2018:
• WCCP (105.5 FM) in the Clemson, S.C., area (flagship)
• WZMJ (93.1 FM) in the Columbia, S.C., area
• ESPN Upstate (1330 AM, 97.7 FM) in the Greenville, S.C., area
• ESPN Upstate (950 AM, 97.1 FM) in the Spartanburg, S.C., area
The following stations carry a partial schedule in 2018:
• WPUB (102.7 FM) in the Camden, S.C., area
• WQSC (98.5 FM) in the Charleston, S.C., area
• WZGV (730 AM) in the Charlotte, N.C., area
• WLSC (1240 AM) in the Loris, S.C., area
• WKDK (1240 AM) in the Newberry, S.C., area
• WRHI (1340 AM, 100.1 FM) in the Rock Hill, S.C., area
• WBCU (1460 AM, 103.5 FM) in the Union, S.C. area