Who: Notre Dame Fighting Irish (23-3, 11-1 ACC) at Clemson Tigers (14-12, 3-10 ACC)
When: Thursday, Feb. 16 at 7 p.m.
Where: Littlejohn Coliseum, Clemson, S.C.
TV: ACC Network Extra, Don Munson & Jim Davis (http://es.pn/2kCpfuU)
Radio: CTSN, William Qualkinbush & Kelly Gramlich (http://bit.ly/1NT0HAo)
Live Stats: ClemsonTigers.com (http://statb.us/b/145261)
Follow: Twitter & Instagram @ClemsonWBB
- Clemson (14-12, 3-10 ACC) is coming off of an 81-57 road loss at No. 16-17 Miami on Feb. 12. Sophomore Aliyah Collier posted a double-double with 17 points and 10 rebounds, and sophomore Danielle Edwards tallied 10 points and five assists in the contest.
- Clemson has won three of its last five ACC contests and won its first ACC road contest with a win at Pittsburgh on Feb. 9.
- Junior Ivy Atkism was recently named to the 2017 All-State WBCA Good Works Team, which rewards student-athletes for community service. She is the first Clemson basketball player, male or female, to earn the honor.
- Junior Nelly Perry leads the Tigers in scoring (12.0 ppg) and assists (2.8 apg).
- Collier has become a double-double machine this season, recording her ninth of the season against the Hurricanes. She is averaging a near double-double in ACC play (11.0 ppg, 9.8 rpg). She ranks sixth in the ACC in rebounding at 8.5 rpg.
- Sophomore Danielle Edwards has started every game for the Tigers at the point guard position and is third on the team in scoring at 9.6 ppg. She leads the team in steals (1.8 spg).
- Clemson won its first eight games of the season, the program’s best start since the 1998-99 season. The Tigers entered ACC play with an 11-2 record, the program’s best nonconference record since the 2003-04 season.
- Notre Dame has a 3-0 all-time record in the series against the Tigers.
- Last season, the Irish defeated the Tigers 71-52 on Feb. 25, 2016 in Notre Dame, Ind. Aliyah Collier scored 18 points and added nine rebounds in the game.