CLEMSON (11-1) vs. NC STATE (10-3)
Date: Saturday, December 30
Tipoff: 4:05 p.m. ET
Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum (9,000)
Radio: CTN (Don Munson-pbp; Terrence Oglesby-color)
TV: RSN (Wes Durham-pbp; Dan Bonner-color)
• Clemson is 52-101 all-time against NC State, including 32-33 overall in Clemson in program history.
• The Tigers have won the past two meetings with the Wolfpack - both coming during the 2016-17 season.
• Donte Grantham eclipsed 1,000 career points last time out, becoming the 39th player in Clemson history to achieve that feat.
• Tigers improved to 70-29 record in Nov./Dec. under Brownell.
• Elijah Thomas is one of just five players nationally to shoot at least 60 percent and average at least 11.0 points, 8.0 rebounds and 2.0 blocks.
CU Series W-L record: Clemson is 52-101 overall against NC State
Streak: The Tigers have won two games in a row in the series.
• The Tigers received 55 votes in this week’s AP Top 25 poll (ranked 27th). They received 45 votes in USA Today coaches poll.
• Clemson’s RPI checks in at 20th nationally.
• Donte Grantham eclipsed 1,000 career points against Louisiana-Lafayette and became the 39th member of the 1,000-point club at Clemson.
• He is one just four players in the country to average at least 14.5 points, 6.0 rebounds and 2.0 assist per game, while shooting at least 60.0 percent.
• Brad Brownell (135 victories at Clemson) is three wins shy of tying and four shy of passing Oliver Purnell for the third most wins at Clemson.
• With a win over NC State, coach Brownell would move into sole possession of the most wins over ACC teams in Clemson history (regular season and tournament).
• Elijah Thomas is one of only five players in the country currently averaging at least 11.0 points, 8.0 rebounds and 2.0 blocks per game, while shooting at least 60.0 percent.