CLEMSON (9-1) vs. SOUTH CAROLINA (8-2)
Date: Tuesday, December 19
Tipoff: 7:01 p.m. ET
Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum (9,000)
Radio: CTN (Don Munson-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: ESPN2 (Tom Werme -pbp; Dino Gaudio-color)
• Clemson will face its in-state rival for the 168th time in program history.
• Clemson is 77-90 all-time against South Carolina; 46-32 in Clemson
• The Tigers are 3-4 against the Gamecocks under head coach Brad Brownell.
• Donte Grantham is a mere 14 points shy of reaching 1,000 for his career.
• Clemson is 19-9 all-time on Dec. 19; 68-29 in Nov./Dec. under Brownell.
• Clemson has won four-straight games against SEC opponents.
CU Series W-L record: Clemson is 77-90 all-time against South Carolina.
Streak: Clemson won the last meeting between both programs last season in Columbia, 62-60.
• The Tigers received 35 votes in this week’s AP Top 25 poll (ranked 28th). They received 10 votes in USA Today coaches poll. Clemson’s RPI checks in at 31st nationally.
• Marcquise Reed earned named ACC Player of the Week honors.
• Head coach Brad Brownell earned his 300th career victory in a 71-69 win over Florida (12/16/17).
• Coach Brownell (133 victories at Clemson) is five wins shy of tying and six shy of passing Oliver Purnell for the third most wins at Clemson.
• Marcquise Reed eclipsed 1,000 career points with 22 in a win over Florida. He has scored 475 at Clemson (scored 529 at Robert Morris).
• In two games that have ended in wins of five points or less, Reed has scored 13 points in the last five minutes combined in both contests, including eight in the win over Florida.
• Elijah Thomas is one of only 13 players in the country currently averaging 12.0 points, 8.5 rebounds and 1.75 blocks per game.