CLEMSON (7-1) vs. SAMFORD (2-7)
Date: Saturday, December 9
Tipoff: 3:01 p.m. ET
Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum (9,000)
Radio: CTN (Don Munson-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: ACCN Extra (Pete Yanity-pbp; Kelly Gramlich-color)
• Clemson will face-off against Samford for the fourth time in program history on Saturday. It will mark the first matchup since the 2007-08 season.
• The Tigers are 3-0 all-time against the Bulldogs.
• Clemson is 251-96 all-time against members of the Southern Conference, including this year’s victory over Western Carolina.
• With a win, Clemson will seek its best start to a season since 2008-09.
• Clemson received five votes in this week’s AP Poll.
CU Series W-L record: Clemson leads 3-0.
Streak: Clemson has won three-straight in the series, all coming on its home floor.
• Clemson matches its best start to a regular season since the beginning of the 2013-14 campaign.
• The Tigers handed UNC Asheville its worst loss of the season (31 points) and topped the Bulldogs by its highest scoring margin in a victory this season.
• Clemson used 10 dunks en route to the dominating victory - its most in a game since a 102-67 win over Western Carolina (2/11/1998).
• Donte Grantham notched his second double-double of the season with 17 points and 10 rebounds (Third double-double of his career).
• Grantham is seventh in the country and first in the ACC in field goal percentage (68.9).
• Clyde Trapp collected a career-high seven points last time out (3-for-3 from the field).
• Clemson finished with over 50.0 percent shooting from the field for the fifth time this season.
• Coach Brownell is just two wins shy of 300 for his career (298).