CLEMSON (6-1) vs. UNC ASHEVILLE (5-2)
Date: Sunday, December 3
Tipoff: 3:01 p.m. ET
Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum (9,000)
Radio: CTN (Don Munson-pbp; Terrence Oglesby-color)
TV: ACCN Extra (Pete Yanity-pbp; Jim Davis-color)
• Clemson will face-off against UNC Asheville for the eighth time in program history this afternoon.
• The Tigers are 7-0 against the Bulldogs and have not met since the 2004-05 season.
• Clemson is 116-23-1 all-time against members of the Big South, including an 89-11-1 (.891) mark at home.
• In Clemson’s wins over UNC Asheville, the Tigers have averaged 76.1 points per game, while allowing 51.0 points per contest.
• The series between both programs began in the 1979-80 season.
CU Series W-L record: Clemson leads 7-0.
Streak: Clemson has won all seven games of the series.
• Clemson matches its best start to a regular season since the beginning of the 2013-14 campaign.
• Wednesday’s win over Ohio State marked just the third time this decade that Clemson overcame a halftime deficit of seven points or more to win.
• Also with the win, the Tigers handed the Buckeyes just its 23rd overall home loss and third non-conference home loss to OSU since 2009-10.
• The Tigers improved to 10-7 all-time in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge and 2-0 all-time against Ohio State.
• Marcquise Reed set a new season-high with 22 points; as did freshman Aamir Simms with seven points.
• 63.0 percent shooting in the second half against the Buckeyes was a season-best for the Tigers.
• The 65 points allowed to OSU was their second-fewest of the season.
• The Tigers are 65-29 all-time during that month under coach Brad Brownell.
• Coach Brownell is just three wins shy of 300 for his career (297).