The Tigers begin their first five-game week with non-conference games against Wofford on Tuesday and Michigan State on Wednesday.
• Who - Wofford (6-5) & Michigan State (3-7) vs. Clemson (10-1)
• Best Rankings - WOF - NR; MSU - NR; CU - No. 6 CB
• When - Tuesday (6:30 p.m.), Wednesday (7 p.m.)
• Where - Clemson, S.C. (Doug Kingsmore Stadium) (Tuesday); Greenville, S.C. (Fluor Field) (Wednesday)
• Watch - ACC Network Extra (Tuesday)
• Video Announcers - Fred Cunningham, Ron Smith
• Listen - TigerCast, Clemson Tigers Network
• Live Stats - ClemsonTigers.com
• Social Media - ClemsonBaseball
• Tickets - ClemsonTigers.com, 1-800-CLEMSON
• Promotion - Fans can purchase a ticket for only $2.
SERIES HISTORY (WOFFORD)
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 80-24-1 (1898-2017)
• Record at Clemson - Clemson leads 43-8 (1900-2017)
SERIES HISTORY (MICHIGAN STATE)
• Overall Record - Michigan State leads 10-8-1 (1935-17)
• Record at Neutral - Clemson leads 4-1 (2009-17)
• Tuesday - LHP Jake Zoller (WOF) vs. RHP Travis Marr (CU)
• Wednesday - TBA (CU) vs. TBA (MSU)
• Clemson defeated No. 23 South Carolina twice in three games at three different sites last weekend.
• The Tigers are averaging 6.7 runs per game and hitting .267 with a .400 on-base percentage and seven steals.
• The pitching staff has a 2.77 ERA, .213 opponents’ batting average and 2.70 strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .978.
• Wofford is led by 11th-year head coach Todd Interdonato.
• The Terriers swept Penn at home in three close games last weekend. They are hitting .251 and have a 4.78 ERA and .964 fielding percentage.
• Mack Nathanson is hitting .389 with three homers, 11 RBIs and six steals, and McClain Bradley is batting .349 with three homers and 11 RBIs.
MICHIGAN STATE OVERVIEW
• Michigan State is led by 10th-year head coach Jake Boss Jr.
• The Spartans, who have not played at home, beat Arizona on Sunday. They are hitting .204 and have a 3.69 ERA and .967 fielding percentage.
• Justin Antoncic is hitting .353 with three steals, while Ryan King is batting .303.
• Clemson is 13-0 against Wofford at Doug Kingsmore Stadium (1999-17). The Terriers’ last win at Clemson came in 1949 (20-18).
• The Tigers have outscored their opponents 9-0 in the first inning this season.
• Seven (6-1 record) of Clemson's 11 games have been decided by one run.
WILLIAMS POWERING TIGERS
• Chris Williams was drafted in the 31st round in 2017, but chose to return for his senior season.
• The utility player is one of the team's best power hitters and has seen all of his action at first base in 2018.
• He is hitting .357 with four doubles, three homers, 16 RBIs, a .667 slugging percentage and 13 runs in 11 games in 2018.
• He leads the team in doubles, RBIs and runs.
• He is hitting .455 with runners on base and .429 with runners in scoring position.
• In his three-year career, he is hitting .264 with 23 doubles, 25 homers, 105 RBIs, 76 runs and four steals in 117 games (105 starts).