The No. 11 Tigers face No. 10 Dallas Baptist for the first time when they play a three-game series at Doug Kingsmore Stadium this weekend.
• Who - Dallas Baptist (3-0) vs. Clemson (4-0)
• Best Rankings - DBU - No. 10 CB; CU - No. 11 BA
• When - Friday (4 p.m.), Saturday (1 p.m.), Sunday (1 p.m.)
• Where - Clemson, S.C. (Doug Kingsmore Stadium)
• Watch - ACC Network Extra (Friday, Sunday)
• Video Announcers - Fred Cunningham, Kyle Parker
• Listen - TigerCast, Clemson Tigers Network
• Live Stats - ClemsonTigers.com
• Social Media - ClemsonBaseball
• Tickets - ClemsonTigers.com, 1-800-CLEMSON
• Promotion (Saturday) - Young fans can stand on the field during the national anthem and run the bases after the game.
• Overall Record - 0-0
• Friday - RHP MD Johnson (DBU) vs. LHP Jacob Hennessy (CU)
• Saturday - LHP Jordan Martinson (DBU) vs. RHP Brooks Crawford (CU)
• Sunday - RHP Luke Eldred (DBU) vs. LHP Jake Higginbotham (CU)
• Clemson defeated Furman 12-4 at home on Tuesday after sweeping William & Mary at home in three one-run games last weekend.
• The Tigers are averaging 6.5 runs per game and hitting .270 with a .418 on-base percentage and three steals.
• The pitching staff has a 3.65 ERA, .193 opponents’ batting average and 6.14 strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .993.
DALLAS BAPTIST OVERVIEW
• Dallas Baptist is led by 11th-year head coach Dan Heefner.
• The Patriots swept Monmouth at home in three games last weekend. They are hitting .287 and have a 2.67 ERA and .964 fielding percentage.
• Tim Millard is 5-for-11 (.455) with two homers, two doubles and five RBIs, while Evan Sandmann and Jameson Hannah are both 4-for-10 (.400).
• Clemson is 4-0 for the first time since 2010, when the Tigers started the season 8-0.
• Clemson is hitting .313 with two outs in the 2018 season.
• Seth Beer has reached base three times in each of the four games this season.
JOLLY HAPPY AS A SENIOR
• Robert Jolly is enjoying his best season as a senior in 2018. After being a catcher from 2015-17, he has moved to the outfield.
• He is hitting .500 with a double, three RBIs, two runs, four walks against only one strikeout and a .643 on-base percentage in four games.
• In his career, he is hitting .282 with 16 doubles, a homer, 38 RBIs, a .382 on-base percentage and three steals in 120 games (62 starts).