The Tigers play Yale for the first time since 1992 in a two-game, midweek series at Doug Kingsmore Stadium.
• Who - Yale (3-5) vs. Clemson (12-3)
• Rankings - YAL - NR; CU - No. 9 BA, No. 14 CB, No. 10 USA
• When - Tuesday (4 p.m.), Wednesday (3 p.m.)
• Where - Clemson, S.C. (Doug Kingsmore Stadium)
• Watch - ACC Network Extra
• Listen - TigerCast, WCCP (105.5 FM)
• Live Stats - ClemsonTigers.com
• Social Media - ClemsonBaseball
• Tickets - ClemsonTigers.com, 1-800-CLEMSON
• Promotion (Tuesday) - $1 Hot Dog Night
• Promotion (Tuesday) - Two on Tuesday - Fans can buy one regular-price ticket and get one of equal value for free.
• Promotion (Wednesday) - BOGO Wednesday - Fans can buy one regular-price ticket and get one of equal value for free.
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 4-1 (1947-92)
• Record at Clemson - Clemson leads 2-0 (1964)
• Tuesday - RHP Scott Politz (YAL) vs. RHP Tyler Jackson (CU)
• Wednesday - TBA (YAL) vs. TBA (CU)
• Clemson swept Notre Dame last weekend and has won six games in a row and 10 of its last 11.
• The Tigers are averaging 5.7 runs per game and hitting .268 with a .395 on-base percentage and 18 steals.
• The pitching staff has a 2.43 ERA, .233 opponents’ batting average and 4.66 strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .967.
• Yale is led by 24th-year head coach John Stuper.
• The Bulldogs won one of three games over the weekend. They are hitting .270 and have a 8.15 ERA and .967 fielding percentage.
• Griffin Dey is hitting .276 with four homers and 14 RBIs, while Dai Dai Otaka is batting .360.
• The first meeting between the two teams came in the 1947 NCAA Tournament (Elite Eight) at Yale and against George H.W. Bush. Yale won 7-3.
• Clemson has won its last 11 games against ACC teams dating to 2016, its longest such streak since winning 15 in a row in 2006.
• Tiger relievers have combined for a 1.83 ERA and .191 opponents' batting average. They have also pitched 17.0 consecutive scoreless innings.
• Clemson is tied for first place with Louisville in the ACC Atlantic Division standings with a 3-0 league mark.
• Overall, Clemson is tied for first place with Louisville. They are the only two undefeated teams in league play.
ROHLMAN ROUNDING INTO FORM
• Junior Reed Rohlman is back to his freshman form when he was an All-American and batted .356.
• In 2017, he is hitting .333 with three doubles, a triple, four RBIs, nine runs and a .443 on-base percentage in 15 games (12 starts).
• He has reached base in each of the 15 games in 2017.
• In his career, he is batting .316 with 41 doubles, a triple, five homers, 105 RBIs, 92 runs and a .397 on-base percentage in 140 games.