Who: Clemson Tigers (6-2, 1-1 ACC) vs. Miami Hurricanes (6-3, 0-1 ACC)
When: Sunday, Mar. 4 at 2:30 p.m.
Where: Anderson, S.C. (AU Tennis Complex)
Live Stats: http://clemsontigers.com/fls/28500/tennisstats/xlive.htm
Follow: @ClemsonMTennis on Twitter and Instagram
- The Tigers are coming off a 5-2 loss to No. 12 Florida State in Athens, Ga. on Friday, March 2.
- Alex Favrot is ranked 64th according to the ITA singles rankings. He defeated No. 12 Guy Iradukunda 6-4, 1-6, 7-6(3) after being down 1-5 in the third set to improve to 5-1 at No. 1 in dual matches this season.
- The duo of Favrot and Simon Baudry are ranked 46th in the country according to the ITA doubles ranking that were released on Feb. 20, 2018. The two are 5-1 in dual matches at No. 1, defeating the 14th ranked team of Jose Gracia and Lucas Poullain 7-5 on Friday.
- Baudry is 13-4 overall and is 6-2 from the top two positions in singles.
- Sam Edwards and Yizhou Liu have teamed up to form the Tigers’ No. 2 doubles team, and the two improved to 6-1 in dual matches this season after defeating the 35th ranked team of Aziz Dougaz and Guy Iradukunda, 6-3.
Alex Favrot (Clemson) – 64th
Alex Favrot and Simon Baudry (Clemson) – 46th