CLEMSON, S.C. – The Clemson volleyball team is set to travel to Georgia Tech (12-15, 7-9 ACC) Wednesday for the Tigers’ final road trip of the 2017 season. Wednesday’s matchup against the Yellow Jackets is slated for 7 p.m., and will air on ACC Network Extra.
- The Tigers fell at NC State (21-25, 25-19, 12-25, 18-25) this past Thursday and at North Carolina (20-25, 18-25, 12-25) Saturday.
- Sophomore outside hitter Kaylin Korte posted her fourth double-double (12 kills, 11 digs) of the season and first since since doing so against Rhode Island on Sept. 1 in the Tigers’ opening match of the Yale Invitational.
- Korte’s performance at UNC is the fifth time this season a Tiger has posted a double-double … Outside of Korte’s four double-doubles, junior setter Caroline Pearson tallied 34 assists and 10 digs at Auburn on Sept. 9.
- The Tigers fell in three sets to Georgia Tech (16-25, 15-25, 10-25) on Sept. 22.
- In the ACC, Korte currently ranks ninth in points per set (3.80) 10th in the ACC in kills per set (3.36).
- Clemson’s season-high 16.0 blocks in a 3-1 loss (25-27,24-26,25-22,25-27) at Wake Forest on Sept. 24 is the fifth-most in an ACC matchup this season.
- Sophomore middle blocker Jaden Light accounted for 10.0 of Clemson’s 16.0 blocks at Wake Forest, tied for second-most in a single match in the ACC this season.
- Caroline Pearson’s 57 assists in the Tigers’ opening match of the season against Bethune-Cookman stands the most by a Tiger this season and is tied for ninth-most in a single match by an ACC player this season.
- Since Oct. 22, Keely Hayes has averaged 7.83 assists per set.
- The Yellow Jackets will look to snap a three-match skid after suffering losses at Virginia (21-25, 25-15, 22-25, 18-25), at North Carolina (15-25, 25-21, 25-17, 21-25, 9-15) and at NC State (19-25, 21-25, 20-25).
Who: Clemson Tigers (7-21, 2-14 ACC) at Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (12-15, 7-9 ACC)
When: Wednesday, Nov 15 at 7 p.m.
Where: Atlanta, Ga., O’Keefe Gymnasium
Watch: ACC Network Extra
Live Stats: ClemsonTigers.com