- Clemson clinched the ACC Atlantic Division with the win over Florida State, marking Clemson’s third straight division title and the sixth in the past nine years.
- Clemson clinched a conference-related title, whether it be an outright ACC title or an ACC Atlantic Division title, at Memorial Stadium for the ninth time.
- Clemson won its 301st game in Death Valley, improving to 301-102-7 all-time at the venue, dating back to 1942.
- Clemson improved to 40-3 in its last 43 games, dating back to 2014.
- Clemson improved to 28-1 in its last 29 home games.
- Clemson improved to 24-2 in its last 26 contests versus ACC teams.
- Clemson improved to 51-2 in its last 53 games against unranked opponents.
- Clemson won its 58th game of the past five years, which is the second-most of any program in that stretch.
- Clemson won its 101st game of the past 10 years, which is tied for the fourth-most of any program in that stretch.
- Clemson improved to 85-21 in the 2010s. That .802 winning percentage is the best of any decade in program history.
- Clemson’s senior class improved to 28-4 in ACC regular season games, and the 28 wins tied for the most ACC wins for any senior class in program history. The .875 winning percentage is also tied for the best in program history.
- Clemson improved to 22-1 in its last 23 games against ACC Atlantic Division opponents.
- Clemson defeated Florida State for the third straight time, dating back to 2014.
- Clemson shut out Florida State in the first half for the first time since 2003, a game that the Tigers won 26-10 at Memorial Stadium.
- Clemson defeated Florida State for the ninth time in the last 14 matchups between the two teams.
- The Clemson win marked the 13th time in the last 16 matchups that the home team has won in the series with Florida State.
- Clemson won for the 53rd straight time when holding an opponent to under 23 points.
- Clemson won for the 41st straight time when rushing for at least 200 yards.
- With the win, Dabo Swinney is guaranteed to coach in his fifth ACC Championship game as the head coach of Clemson.
- Swinney improved to 64-17 overall against ACC opponents, which includes a 61-16 mark in the regular season. Swinney’s .790 winning percentage against ACC opponents is the third-best such mark for a head coach in ACC history.
- Swinney won his 98th game as the head coach of the Tigers, tying him with former North Carolina and Virginia Tech coach Bill Dooley for the fourth-most wins by an ACC coach in conference history. The 98 wins also serve as the fifth-highest win total for any head coach in his first 10 years as a head coach.
- Wide receiver Deon Cain hauled in a reception for the 33rd straight game.
- Wide receiver Hunter Renfrow hauled in a reception for the 24th straight game.
- Offensive tackle Mitch Hyatt started at left tackle for the 39th time in the last of 40 games.
- Safety Van Smith hauled in his first interception of the season.
- Kelly Bryant scored his 10th rushing touchdown of the season.
- Tight end D.J. Greenlee hauled in his first reception of the season.