- Auburn joined Pittsburgh as the only teams to score on their first drive against Clemson in Clemson’s last 18 games.
- Clemson amassed 11 sacks, which is the most since the Tigers collected 11 sacks against Utah State in 2004.
- Clemson defeated Auburn for the fourth straight time after losing to Auburn in 14 consecutive matchups prior to that.
- Clemson won its 33rd game out of its last 35, dating back to 2014.
- Clemson won its 24th home game of its last 25 and the 41st of its last 44 .
- Clemson won its 10th game in a row in September.
- Clemson won the 11th game of its last 12 when facing off against a ranked opponent.
- With the win over Auburn, Clemson has won six straight ranked matchups for the first time in school history.
- Clemson won its 47th consecutive game when holding a team to under 23 points, which dates back to 2010.
- Redshirt graduate linebacker Dorian O’Daniel collected a career-high 14 tackles.
- Junior defensive end Austin Bryant collected a career-high four sacks, which matched the program high for a single game, a mark set by Keith Adams in 1999.
- Junior defensive end Christian Wilkins collected a career-high two sacks.
- Redshirt sophomore safety Tanner Muse collected a career-high six tackles.
- Junior quarterback Kelly Bryant collected a career-high 19 carries.