Clemson v. #4/5 Duke
Jan. 24, 2013
* Aisha Turner had four steals in the first half and in the game. Her career high entering the game was five against Radford on Dec. 16.
* Kelly Gramlich had a season-high 14 points, and hit three 3-pointers in the contest. It was the fourth time this season she's scored in double figures and second consecutive outing
* Nikki Dixon scored in double-figures for the 12th time in the last 13 games, and finished with a team-high 17 points. Dixon entered the game averaging 16.2 ppg in ACC play and 14.3 ppg overall.
* Clemson went into halftime tied, 22-22, after Aisha Turner's running bank shot as time expired. It was the first time all season Clemson has been tied going into halftime.
* It also marked the second time all season that Duke did not lead at halftime, with the other coming against No. 2 UCONN and a 79-49 loss on Monday.
* Clemson forced Duke into 17 turnovers, a .310 field goal percentage, and 22 points in the first half, all first-half season-worsts for the Blue Devils.
* Clemson had ten steals in the first half matching or exceeding the full-game totals of 13 previous games this season.
* Clemson held Duke without a field goal for 12:41 of game time from the 5:58 mark of the first half until a Tricia Liston three with 13:17 to play in the second half.
* Clemson held Duke to .339 shooting in the game. It was their lowest field goal percentage in a game this season. Their 22 turnovers were the second-most in a game this year.
* Chelsea Gray had nine steals in today's game, the second-most for any Clemson opponent in school history. In the Jan. 10 meeting, Gray set the opponent record for steals in a game with 15.