Littlejohn Coliseum - Clemson, SC
December 22, 2012
* All eight Clemson players scored in the first half of play. All seven Lady Tigers who entered the game in the second half scored.
* Clemson outrebounded Samford by 18 in today's game. That is the highest rebounding margin for the Lady Tigers since they outrebounded Charleston Southern, 50-29, in the 2010-11 season.
* Clemson held Samford to just 17 points in the first half. That is the lowest point total in a half by a Clemson opponent this season.
* Entering today's game, Clemson was 3-0 when committing fewer fouls than their opponent. With today's win, the record is now 4-0, as Clemson committed 10 fouls to 20 for the Bulldogs.
* This is the 8th game this season that Clemson has held an opponent to under 60 points. In all of last season, Clemson only accomplished that feat nine times and in 2010-2011 ,only seven for the entire season.
* Each of Clemson's four wins this season has been by a margin of at least 12 points and the average margin of victory for those four wins is 21.8 points.
* Clemson held Samford to just 24 total rebounds, tied for seventh fewest by an opponent in school history. It is the fewest total rebounds by an opponent since 2009 when Charleston Southern also recorded 24.
* Charmaine Tay had seven points and seven rebounds in 31 minutes in her debut for the Lady Tigers. She had sat out a year after transferring from Louisville.
* Charmaine Tay's first career basket at Clemson came at the 14:17 mark in the first half on a put-back.
* Chancie Dunn had a season-high 14 points in today's game. Her previous season high was 9 points, which came in both of the two previous games. Her 14-point performance was the second-best output of her career.
* Quinyotta Pettaway recorded 10 points and 11 rebounds, her second double-double of the season and the sixth of her career.
* Nikki Dixon tallied 13 points in today's game. She has now recorded double-figure points in six straight games. She also tallied nine second-half points and entered today's game averaging 14.3 points in the second half in Clemson's wins.