- Clemson won its 500th game in Littlejohn Coliseum on Tuesday, a 45-41 grinder over Georgia Tech. Coincidentally, Clemson's first win in the facility that opened in 1968 was also a four-point win (76-72) over the same opponent, Georgia Tech.
- Clemson's win Tuesday was its ninth straight at home over Georgia Tech. It is the longest home winning streak over another ACC team, passing the eight straight over Virginia from 1959-66.
- With the win, Clemson has now won eight straight in the series against Georgia Tech, the Tigers' longest streak since the 1971-82 era when they won 14 in a row.
- The Tigers moved to 8-0 this season when holding opponents to 50 or less. Clemson is also 27-2 under Head Coach Brad Brownell under this scenario.
- The eight games holding opponents to 50 points or less is a Clemson high in the 35-second shot clock era. The previous best was seven games, on two occasions.
- Clemson's 45 points were the fewest in a home win over an ACC team since Jan. 28, 1971 when the Tigers defeated Virginia 45-44 in Littlejohn Coliseum.
- The Tigers are 6-3 in the ACC, their best conference record through nine games since the 2008-09 team also achieved the same mark.
- Clemson improved to 3-1 this season in games decided by five points or less.
- For the first time this season, Clemson won a game in which it was not leading with five minutes to play.
- Clemson won the rebound margin 36-34 and is now 12-2 this season when out-rebounding the opposition.
- The Tiger bench outscored Tech's reserves 16-2. Clemson is 10-2 this season when its bench outscores the opponent.
- Jordan Roper reached double figures for the eighth time this season, third-most on the team. He led Clemson with 12 points.
- Roper made multiple three-pointers for the second straight game, the first time this season he has done that.
- Rod Hall had six assists Tuesday, the second straight game he has had at least six and the third time in ACC play.
- In 11 home games this season, Hall has a 41-to-7 assist-to-turnover ratio.
- Landry Nnoko took his first charge Tuesday. Jaron Blossomgame also took a charge, giving Clemson four over the past two games. It was his second this season.
- Blossomgame grabbed nine rebounds, which tied his second-highest total from this season. He had 14 against Duke on Jan. 11 and nine against UMass on Nov. 24.
- Nnoko pulled down four offensive rebounds, his high since recording six against Duke on Jan. 11.