- Clemson snapped a two-game losing skid with a 53-49 victory on the road Saturday at Florida State.
- The Tigers surpassed last season's win total by achieving their 14th overall victory Saturday. Clemson also matched last season's ACC win total with five.
- Clemson is 5-3 through eight ACC games, its best record after eight conference games since the 2008-09 team also started 5-3 in league play.
- Clemson now has three ACC road wins, just the ninth time in 61 seasons the Tiger program has had three or more in a single season.
- Clemson broke the Seminoles' five-game winning streak in the series; it was the Tigers' first win since a 79-59 victory at home in 2011-12.
- The win was Clemson's first in Tallahassee since the 2009-10 team won 53-50. That was also Clemson's last halftime deficit overcome for victory in an ACC road game.
- Clemson overcame a halftime deficit for the third time this season to achieve victory.
- Clemson held Florida State to 49 points Saturday, improving the Tigers to 26-2 all-time under Head Coach Brad Brownell when limiting the opponent to 50 or less.
- The Tigers are 7-0 this season when holding the opponent to 50 points or less.
- Clemson is now 2-0 on the road against ACC teams when wearing purple uniforms. The Tigers won at Virginia Tech last month in purple.
- Clemson moved to 11-2 on the season when winning the rebound margin. The Tigers were +4 against the taller Seminoles.
- The Tigers committed 17 turnovers Saturday and totaled 35 in two regular season games against Florida State.
- Clemson's top 10 NCAA three-point percentage defense has been outstanding in the regular season against Florida State. The Seminoles were just 1-for-8 Saturday and 2-for-19 this season from behind the arc against Clemson.
- Prior to Saturday, the Tigers had been 0-74 in ACC road games against teams that had beaten them by more than four points in Clemson earlier in the season.
- K.J. McDaniels led all scorers Saturday with 26 points, the second-highest scoring game of his career trailing only the 27 he had at Arkansas earlier this season.
- McDaniels reached double figures for the 18th time in 20 games this season.
- McDaniels now has eight 20-point games on the season.
- The 6-foot-6 junior blocked three shots on Saturday, upping his ACC-high total to 53 for the season.
- McDaniels tied his career-high with three assists against Florida State.
- McDaniels went 3-of-6 from three Saturday; it was the most threes in a game for McDaniels since the Davidson game on Nov. 22.
- McDaniels matched career-highs for both field goals made (9) and attempted (18) Saturday.
- Jaron Blossomgame made his first three-pointer since the Duke game on Jan. 11, a second half look from the right wing.
- Blossomgame finished the game with 10 points, all in the second half. It was the second multi-three game of his career.
- Jordan Roper made multiple three-point goals against the Seminoles, the first time since Jan. 4 against Boston College the sophomore made more than one from behind the arc.
- Clemson is 4-0 this season when Roper makes multiple three-pointers.
- Sidy Djitte and Ibrahim Djambo both took their first career charges in the first half.