* Clemson University
* Contact a Clemson Coach
A prospective student-athlete is a high school student who has begun the ninth grade, regardless of whether the student participates in athletics. In addition, you are considered a prospective student-athlete if an institution provided you or your family financial assistance or any other benefit that is not offered to other prospective student-athletes.
NOTE: It is impermissible for alumni, boosters or representatives of athletics interest to be involved in the recruiting process.
A prospect remains a prospect until one of the following occurs:
* The individual registers and enrolls in a minimum full-time program of studies and attends classes in any term of a four-year collegiate institution's regular academic year;
* The individual participates in a regular squad practice or competition at a four-year collegiate institution that occurs before the beginning of any term; or
* The individual officially registers and enrolls and attends classes during the summer prior to initial enrollment and receives institutional athletics aid.
The following links will guide you through the the process of becoming a student-athlete:
* College Bound Student-Athlete: http://www.ncaa.org/wps/ncaa?ContentID=263
* Initial Eligibility
* Eligibility Center
* Eligibility Center: https://web1.ncaa.org/eligibilitycenter/common/
* National Letter of Intent Program: http://www.national-letter.org