In 2015 (Senior):
- One of 15 semifinalists for the MAC Hermann Trophy Award
- Named to the NSCAA All-America Second Team
- A member of the NSCAA All-South Region First Team
- A member of the College Cup All-Tournament Team
- Named the ACC Midfielder of the Year
- A First-Team All-ACC selection
- A member of the ACC All-Tournament Team
- Named to the Top Drawer Soccer Postseason Best XI Second Team
- Named the 12th Man Solid Orange Award
- Ranked 16th in the Postseason National Top 100 according to Top Drawer Soccer
- Named ACC Offensive Player of the Week for the week of Aug. 24-30
- Started all 24 games at the holding midfield position, and played 2,176 minutes, more than any other field player on the team
- The 24 starts put him in a tie for third place in Clemson history in terms of games started in a single season
- Was a solid and consistent force at the holding midfield position throughout the entire season, effectively and efficiently setting the Clemson back line as well as orchestrating the offensive plays in front of him
- Scored goals in the first two games of the season, against ETSU on Aug. 28 and Mercer on Aug. 30
- Assisted on the game-winning goal in the Tigers’ 1-0 win over Boston College on Oct. 23
- A member of the CoSIDA Academic All-District 4 Team
- Served as one of the team’s three captains
- Graduated from Clemson in December 2015 with a degree in Marketing
In 2014 (Junior):
- Played in 21 matches, starting all 21 and playing more than 1,800 minutes.
- Scored his first goal of the season in the ACC Tournament final against Louisville, a boot from the top of the box with less than three seconds remaining in regulation to tie the game.
- Scored his second and final goal in the second round of the NCAA Tournament against Coastal Carolina.
- Assisted on five more goals.
- Took 16 total shots, including a season high three against Wake Forest on Nov. 9.
- Named ACC Tournament Most Valuable Player for his efforts.
- Named All-ACC Second Team.
- Named to the Top Drawer Soccer Men’s National Postseason Top 100
- Named to the Top Drawer Soccer Men’s ACC Top 20
- Named to Clemson’s Dean’s List for maintaining at least a 3.5 GPA during the Fall 2014 semester.
- Named to Clemson’s President’s List during the Spring 2015 semester for maintaining a 4.0 GPA.
In 2013 (Sophomore):
- Started 18 matches for the Tigers in the midfield
- Finished the season with two assists
- Assisted on the game-winning goal in the Mercer match on August 30
- Also had an assist in the UNC-Greensboro match on September 17
- Veteran of 41 matches during his career, has 37 starts during his career
In 2012 (Freshman):
- Started as a freshman
- Finished the season starting 19 matches for the Tigers
- Had three assists during the season
- Had an assist in Clemson's 2-0 victory over UNC-Greensboro
- Had had one assist against Gardner-Webb on October 16, at Clemson, SC
- Assisted on Clemson's first goal of the match in the Tigers' 2-2 draw with #1-ranked Maryland on October 27 in College Park, MD
- Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll
- Attended Sale Grammar School
- Played for the Manchester City Football Club under Coaches Adam Sadler and Scott Sellars
- Played At Manchester City from the age of 6 to 18
- Scholar/Apprentice at Manchester City from 2010 to 2012
- Youth Team Captain for 2011-12 season
- Played for Reserve Team during both 2010-11 and 2011-12 seasons
- Played at Manchester City Football Club when Premier League Champions and FA Cup Champions
- Participated in Barclay's Premier Youth Academy League and FA Youth Cup
- Participated in the NextGen Series (U-19 Champions League Competition) vs. Barcelona, Celtic and Marseille
- Completed 3 A-Levels in Physical Education, English Language and General Studies while playing full time for MCFC Youth Team
- Born on 12/27/1993
- Majoring in marketing