|Hometown:||Myrtle Beach, S.C.|
|Major:||Communications, Tech. & Soc.|
In 2014 (Graduate):
- Played in 19 games, starting five on a torn ACL all season.
- Scored two goals during the season, including the equalizer against Notre Dame in the ACC Tournament semifinals to send the match to penalty kicks.
- Served as team captain all season.
- Named to the 2014 ACC All-Tournament Team.
- Named to Clemson’s President’s List during both the Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 semesters for maintaining a 4.0 GPA.
- Awarded prestigious ACC Scholar Athlete of the Year Award by the Atlantic Coast Conference.
- Awarded the Determined Spirit Award at Clemson’s annual CLEMMYS. The award is given to a student-athlete displaying tremendous perseverance in achieving success.
In 2013 (Graduate):
- Played in 17 games and made nine starts at the forward position
- Scored one goal and had three assists for five points in 2013
- Tied for second on the team for most assists
- Scored the game-winning goal against Boston College on October 25
- Had one assist in the Mercer match on August 30, in the season opener
- Had an assist in Clemson’s second goal in the Tiger’ 2-0 victory over 15th-ranked Virginia on September 6
- Assisted Manolo Sanchez on his goal in the Charlotte match on October 22
Transfer from Brown
In 2012 (Senior):
- Won the William Margeson Coaches' Award that is presented to the Brown player who, through sportsmanship and character, made a unique contribution to the team
- Scored four goals and had three assists for 11 points
- 11 points was third highest on the team
In 2011 (Junior):
- Suffered an injury prior to the start of the season and was out for the remainder of the year
In 2010 (Sophomore):
- Competed in 19 games for the Bears and received two starts
- Combined for four points on one goal and two assists as a defender
- Netted his first collegiate goal and assist in Brown's 2-0 win over Boston University on Sept. 19, and earned his second assist in a 4-1 victory over Yale on Nov. 6
- Helped Brown's stingy defense to 11 shutouts and allowed just 12 goals in 19 games
In 2009 (Freshman)
- Did not see any action during the season
- A four-year center midfielder and a three-year captain from Socastee High School
- Combined for 35 goals and 16 assists during his senior season and was named the Sun News Toast of the Coast Player of the Year, Regional Player of the Year and was selected to play in the Clash of the Carolinas
- As a junior, Belair tallied 16 goals and dished out 20 assists, and was named All-Region, All-State, and earned a spot on the SC Super 22 Team
- During his freshman and sophomore seasons, Belair recorded 48 goals and 31 assists
- Working on a master's degree in communication, technology, and society