6 a.m. - Parking lots open
8:30 a.m. - IPTAY/Ticket Office opens
9:30 a.m. - ADA Shuttles begin
10:20 a.m. - Tiger Walk
10:30 a.m. - Gates, WestZone and Suites open
11 a.m. - Band concert in the amphitheatre
12:30 p.m. - Kickoff
New for 2014, Clemson now has a GPS map that can show you the nearest portable or permanent restroom to your location! Click here, add "Gameday Restrooms" as a layer on the top right menu and then click on the nearest restroom and directions will pull open to show you how to get there!
To see a PDF document with a list of portable and permanent restroom locations, click here.
PLEASE PLAN TO ARRIVE EARLY!
The Clemson Athletic Department and IPTAY are looking forward to hosting SC State this Saturday in Memorial Stadium for Youth Day. Clemson Athletics encourages all Tiger fans to arrive to the stadium early to watch, “The most exciting 25 seconds in college football,” as the Tigers run down the Hill. Gates will open at 10:30 a.m., so be sure to be in your seats and be loud!
This week, The Tiger Tailgate Show begins at 9:30 a.m. on the lawn of Littlejohn Coliseum, featuring a pregame radio show with tons of giveaways and inflatables for everyone to enjoy!
Beginning at 11 a.m., Tiger Band hosts its "90 Minutes Before Kickoff" mini-concert at the Outdoor Theater (between Sikes Hall and Cooper Library). At the conclusion, the band begins its traditional march down Fort Hill Street and makes its way to the West Endzone of Memorial Stadium.
We encourage everyone to arrive early and proceed to Lot 5 to welcome the team, as Tiger Walk is scheduled for 10:20 a.m.
- Tickets are available online at ClemsonTigers.com (click here), at the ticket office or by calling 1-800-CLEMSON.
- The IPTAY/Ticket Office will open at 8:30 a.m. on gameday.
- Anyone selling tickets must be 200 feet from any gate and the IPTAY/ticket office. The ticket office is not responsible for counterfeit tickets purchased outside of the stadium and does not guarantee the legitimacy of such tickets. Buyer beware!
- Anyone with ticket issues on gameday may visit the athletic ticket office, located in the IPTAY Center beside Gate 9 of Memorial Stadium. An additional ticket resolution center is located at the ticket booth at Gate 1 for patrons with ticket issues on gameday.
- Will call tickets can be picked up at the IPTAY Center/Ticket Office, located at the Northwest corner of Memorial Stadium. Visiting team will call is at Gate 9. Clemson team will call is at Gate 13.
- All parking lots open at 6 a.m.
- Click HERE to access 2014 Memorial Stadium Information, which includes a Memorial Stadium seating chart as well as gameday parking information.
In an effort to continue to enhance the security of fans attending Clemson football games in Memorial Stadium, the Clemson University Police Department, the Clemson Athletic Department and IPTAY have announced updates from previous policies. All fans with searchable items such as purses, diaper bags, medically necessary items, binocular cases and seat cushions will be directed to screening areas at Memorial Stadium Gates 1, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16 and 20, where items are searched by designated and easily-recognized Memorial Stadium event staff. For the most efficient, effective and quickest entry into Memorial Stadium, officials recommend that fans arrive at least 90 minutes before kickoff. Additional information on the security policy is located HERE.
- All gates open at 10:30 a.m.
- All tickets are scanned upon entry, so please arrive early to avoid any delays.
- Children ages two and younger do not require a ticket for admission. Any person three years or older must have a ticket.
- Handicap entrances are at Gates 1 and 5
STADIUM MAP (click to enlarge)
- Folding chairs
- Chaise lounges
- Beverage containers of any type
- Anything that can be deemed a weapon by Athletic Department staff
- Tiger Tracker is Clemson’s gameday child identification system to quickly reunite lost or separated children with their family or guardians.
- Youth-sized wristbands are available at all stadium guest services, Tiger Tailgate Show and IPTAY/ticket office. Wristbands can be filled out to contain seat location and contact information.
- In the event that a child becomes separated from his or her family or guardians, uniformed officers will use information on the wristband to quickly reunite the child with his or her chaperone.
- Golf cart placards are only provided to individuals who are working personnel. Golf carts without a placard are not permitted near the stadium.
- Personal golf cart use is highly discouraged and is not permitted near the stadium. Golf carts will be removed at the owner's expense.
If you need assistance in getting to the stadium, look for the pickup locations designated by the tall white poles with the blue stripe. To see a full list of ADA pickup locations, click here.
- Women’s Soccer vs. Charlotte - Sunday, 6 p.m.
We have a great opportunity to showcase our Solid Orange spirit and enthusiasm to SC State fans this weekend. We encourage every Tiger fan to wear orange!
- Clemson and SC State have met previously just twice, a 54-0 Clemson victory in 2008 and a 52-13 Clemson win in 2013. Like last year, this game against SC State is the second game of the season and follows the regular-season opener against Georgia.
- SC State University was established in 1896, the same year Clemson began its football program under Walter Riggs.
- Clemson defensive tackle Carlos Watkins, a red-shirt sophomore, has a brother on the SC State roster. Trayshaun Watkins, a red-shirt freshman who wears #89, is a reserve defensive end for the Bulldogs.
- Bud Pough, the son of SC State Head Coach Buddy Pough, is an employee in the Clemson Athletic Department Compliance Office.
Click here to see the full game notes.