- Clemson and Notre Dame played a double overtime thriller Tuesday, with the Irish prevailing 68-64. It was Clemson's first double overtime game since 2008 at North Carolina.
- It was Clemson's first overtime game of any kind since the 2011-12 season at home vs. NC State.
- It was the first meeting in history between the two schools as well.
- Clemson won points off turnovers by a 16-2 margin, yet lost the game.
- Clemson had 17 offensive rebounds Tuesday, its high since grabbing 19 at Arkansas on Dec. 7.
- The Tigers committed just eight turnovers in 50 minutes, their fewest since posting eight at Virginia Tech on Jan. 15.
- Clemson shot 29 three-point attempts Tuesday, tying the most in a single game under Head Coach Brad Brownell.
- Clemson's 27 points in the first half were its most in the opening half since scoring 31 against Duke on Jan. 11.
- K.J. McDaniels led Clemson with 30 points Tuesday. It was his ninth 20-point effort of the season and first career 30-point outing.
- McDaniels' 30-point effort was the first in 119 games under Brad Brownell. The previous single-game high was 29 by Andre Young in 2011-12 against Georgia Tech.
- McDaniels' 30 points were the most by a Clemson player in a road game since Cliff Hammonds posted 31 at North Carolina in 2008, also a double overtime contest.
- McDaniels also had 14 rebounds, surpassing his previous best of 12 against Wake Forest earlier this season.
- It was his second straight double-double and his sixth of the season.
- McDaniels has now reached double figures in 20 of Clemson's 23 games this season.
- McDaniels had five blocked shots Tuesday, the fourth time this season and eighth time in his career he had at least that many in a game.
- McDaniels produced career highs for both field goals made (13) and attempted (24) and tied a personal best with three assists.
- The 13 made field goals tied Devin Booker (at NC State last season) for a single-game high under Brownell.
- McDaniels had eight offensive rebounds, tying the single-game individual high by a player in the Brownell era. Devin Booker had eight on two occasions last season.
- McDaniels played 46 minutes, also a career high for the junior forward.
- Rod Hall scored 12 points Tuesday, his highest output since the ACC opener at Boston College on Jan. 4.
- Damarcus Harrison made multiple three-pointers for the first time since the Davidson game on Nov. 22.
- Harrison finished with eight points, his highest total since scoring 13 at Arkansas on Dec. 7.
- Sidy Djitte, a reserve center, did not play Tuesday for the first time in his career (ankle).