Clemson vs. SC State Football Gameday Information Guide
Game Time: 12:30 p.m. PLEASE PLAN TO ARRIVE EARLY!
IPTAY/Ticket Office Opens: 8:30 a.m.
The Clemson Athletic Department and IPTAY are looking forward to hosting South Carolina State University this Saturday in Memorial Stadium for Family Weekend & Youth Day. Clemson Athletics encourages all Tiger fans to arrive to the stadium early to watch "The Most Exciting 25 Seconds in College Football" as the Clemson Tigers run down the Hill. Gates will open at 10:30 a.m. so be sure to be in your seats and be loud!
This week, The Tiger Tailgate Show will begin at 9:30 a.m. on the lawn of Littlejohn Coliseum featuring a pregame radio show with tons of giveaways and inflatables for everyone to enjoy!
Beginning at 11:00 a.m., Tiger Band will host its "90-Minutes Before Kick-Off" mini-concert one hour and 30 minutes before kickoff at the Outdoor Theater (between Sikes Hall and Cooper Library). At the conclusion, the band will begin its traditional march down Fort Hill Street and make its way to the West EndZone of Memorial Stadium.
We encourage everyone to arrive early and proceed to Lot 5 to welcome the team, as Tiger Walk is scheduled for 10:20 a.m.
- All parking lots will open at 6:00 a.m.
- Click HERE to access the 2013 Memorial Stadium Information which includes a Memorial Stadium Seating Chart as well as Game Day Parking Information.
In an effort to continue to enhance the security of fans attending Clemson University Football games in Memorial Stadium, the Clemson University Police Department, the Clemson Athletic Department and IPTAY have announced updates from previous policies. All fans with searchable items such as purses, diaper bags, medically necessary items, binocular cases and seat cushions will be directed to screening areas at Memorial Stadium Gates 1, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16 and 20 where items will be searched by designated and easily recognized Memorial Stadium Event Staff. For the most efficient, effective and quickest entry into Memorial Stadium, officials recommend that fans arrive at least one and a half hours before kickoff. Additional information on the security policy is located HERE.
- All gates will open at 10:30 a.m.
- All tickets will be scanned upon entry, so please arrive early to avoid any delays.
- Children ages two and younger do not require a ticket for admission. Any person three years or older will require a ticket.
- Tiger Tracker is Clemson's game day child identification system to quickly reunite lost or separated children with their family or guardians.
- Youth sized wristbands will be available at all stadium guest services, Tiger Tailgate Show, and IPTAY/Ticket Office. Wristbands will be filled out to contain seat location and contact information.
- In the event that a child becomes separated from his or her family or guardians, uniformed officers will use information on the wristband to quickly reunite the child with his or her chaperone.
- Golf cart placards are only provided to individuals who are working personnel. Golf carts without a placard will not be permitted near the stadium.
- Personal golf cart use is highly discouraged and will not be permitted near the stadium. Golf carts will be removed at the owner's expense.
ADA Pickup Locations
If you need assistance in getting to the stadium, please look for the pickup locations designated by the tall white poles with the blue stripe. Click HERE to access the 2013 Football ADA Pickup Locations.
Please click HERE to access a list of permanent and portable restroom locations on game day.
- Tickets for this game are sold out.
- Anyone selling tickets must be 200 feet from any gate and the IPTAY/Ticket Office. The Clemson Athletic Ticket Office is not responsible for counterfeit tickets purchased outside of the stadium and does not guarantee the legitimacy of such tickets. Buyer beware!
- Anyone with ticket issues on game day may visit the Athletic Ticket Office located in the IPTAY Center beside Gate 9 of Memorial Stadium. An additional ticket resolution center will be located at the ticket booth at Gate 1 for patrons with ticket issues on game day.
- Women's Soccer vs. South Carolina - Friday, September 6, 5:30 p.m.
- Volleyball vs. South Carolina (Big Orange Bash) - Friday, September 6, 7:00 p.m.
- Men's Soccer vs. Virginia - Friday, September 6, 8:00 p.m.
- Volleyball vs. Winthrop (Big Orange Bash) - Saturday, September 7, 10:00 a.m.
- Volleyball vs. Furman (Big Orange Bash) - Saturday, September 7, 6:00 p.m.
- Women's Soccer vs. Davidson - Sunday, September 8, 1:00 p.m.
- Men's Soccer vs. Gardner-Webb - Sunday, September 8, 6:00 p.m.
Game Notes & Information on ClemsonTigers.com
Game notes and other game materials and information for the Clemson-South Carolina State game are available on ClemsonTigers.com at the following links: NOTES | DEPTH CHART | ROSTER. Clemson's 2013 football media guide and statistics supplement are also available on ClemsonTigers.com: 2013 MEDIA GUIDE.
We have a great opportunity to showcase our Solid Orange spirit and enthusiasm to South Carolina State fans this weekend. We encourage every Clemson fan to wear orange Saturday.
Official Clemson Gear - Back to School Gift Guide
Clemson fans can start shopping today for Back to School gear at the Official Online Store of Clemson Athletics. Browse through the Back to School Gift Guide HERE to see all of the store's newest official Clemson gear and items.
Tiger Band Brings Back Historic Fight Song
The Tiger Band will restore an old tradition for the 2013 football season, when it will reintroduce the tune "Tiger Rah!" during its pregame performance. Click HERE to read more about the traditional fight song, which dates back to the 1930s.
Follow Clemson Tiger Football on Social Media!
Be sure to follow the Clemson Football Program on Twitter: @ClemsonFB, Instagram: @ClemsonFB and Facebook: Facebook.com/ClemsonTigerFootball for exclusive, behind-the-scenes updates for the Clemson-South Carolina State game weekend, as well as throughout the year.
Visit www.clemsontigers.com for all social media related to Clemson Athletics.