June 12, 2012
Dabo's All In Team Foundation is partnering with AnMed Health in hosting the 2012 Dabo Swinney Ladies Clinic featuring "Lady Legends of Clemson." The event will be held Saturday, July 21. Check-in starts at 7:30 a.m. in Littlejohn Coliseum with the official program kicking off at 9:00 a.m. The day's events will finish at approximately 4:00 p.m. in Death Valley.
Attendees will receive instruction from the Clemson coaching staff and a behind-the-scenes look into Tiger football.
In attendance, participating in the events will be Clemson alumni Governor Nikki Haley, former CBS newscaster Jane Robelot, and others to be announced.
The day will include:
- Presentations by coaches in the West End Zone facility including the Tiger weight room, locker room, team meeting room and Death Valley.
- Meet and Greet Photo w/ Coach Swinney.
- Interaction with all the Tiger football coaches and families.
- Shopping with Clemson Tiger vendors.
- Lunch provided by Wendy's.
- Silent and live auction items.
- Special guest speakers and entertainment.
Registration fee is $60; $15.00 of each registration fee is matched by Dabo's All In Team Foundation with the proceeds going toward breast cancer prevention and research.
Last year over $24,000 was raised and donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation and AnMed Health.
Space is limited, register today at www.daboswinneyfootballcamp.com or call (864) 656-1910 for more information.