Match Information vs. Miami:
Who: Clemson Tigers (6-3-1; 0-2-1 ACC) at Miami Hurricanes (4-4-0; 0-2-0 ACC)
When: Friday, Sept. 29 at 7 p.m.
Where: Cobb Stadium, Coral Gables, Fla.
Follow: @ClemsonWSoccer on Twitter and Instagram
Live Video: ACC Network Extra (http://www.espn.com/watch/_/id/3136643/clemson-vs-miami-w-soccer)
Live Stats: ClemsonTigers.com (http://www.sidearmstats.com/miami/wsoc/)
- The Tigers are coming off a 0-0 double overtime draw against Syracuse on Sunday, Sept. 24.
- Freshman Mariana Speckmaier leads the team with five goals and one assist on the year, good for 11 points. Graduate Jenna Polonsky also has 11 points (4 goals, 3 assists), including the game-winner against Indiana on Aug. 20.
- Also netting goals for the Tigers this season are Jeni Erickson (3), Shannon Horgan (2), Mackenzie Smith (1) and Miranda Weslake (1).
- Clemson opened the season with six consecutive wins for the first time since 2015.
- Speckmaier is tied for eighth in the conference in goals (5).
- Sophomore keeper Sandy MacIver has started eight matches in net for Clemson. The Winsford, England native has 20 saves, three shutouts, a goals against average of .87 and save percentage of .741 in her 720 minutes.
- Speckmaier scored a hat trick against SIUE on Friday, Aug. 18 and became the 15th player in Clemson history to record a hat trick, the eighth to do so in her freshman season and just the second to do so in her first career game.
- Head Coach Eddie Radwanski hit the 200-career win milestone with the 4-0 win over SIUE to open the season. Through last Saturday’s loss against the Fighting Irish, Radwanski is 205-110-29 for his career as a head coach.
- The Hurricanes are 4-4-0 overall and 0-2-0 in the ACC, coming off a 1-0 loss at Louisville.
- Leading the offense for Miami is senior Ronnie Johnson, who has four goals and one assist for nine points.
- Sophomore Kristina Fisher leads the team with five assists.
- Phallon Tullis-Joyce has started all eight matches in net for the Hurricanes this season. The redshirt junior keeper has 33 saves, a save percentage of .846, three shutouts and a goals against average of .75.
- Miami has a 7-5-2 record all-time against the Tigers, and the series dates back to 2004.
- The last regular season meeting between the two teams was a 1-0 victory for Clemson on Oct. 14, 2016 at Historic Riggs Field.
- The last time the two teams met at Cobb Stadium, the match ended in a 2-1 double overtime Tiger victory on Sept. 27, 2015.