Dabo's All In TeamR Foundation is partnering with Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital System and Oobe to host the 2014 Dabo Swinney Ladies Clinic, Saturday July 19, on the Clemson University campus.
Check-in starts at 7:15 a.m. in Littlejohn Coliseum with the official program kicking off at 9 a.m. The day's events will finish at approximately 4 p.m. in Death Valley.
Ladies will receive instruction from the Clemson coaching staff and an exclusive behind the scenes look into Tiger football.
The day will include:
- Presentations by coaches in the West End Zone facility including the weight room, team meeting room, football dining hall, Death Valley and the football indoor facility
- Interaction with all the Tiger football coaches and families
- Fashion show sponsored by the football staff wives
- Shopping with Clemson Tiger vendors
- Lunch provided by Wendy's
- Silent and live auction items
- Special guest speakers and entertainment
Registration fee is $70; $15 of each registration fee is matched by Dabo's All In TeamR Foundation with the proceeds going toward breast cancer prevention and research.
Last year, over $55,000 was awarded by the Foundation for breast cancer prevention and research.
The St. Francis Mobile Mammography Coach will be on-site providing mammograms to attendees.
Kathleen Swinney says, "We are excited to be teaming with St. Francis and Oobe on this year's event. The team is adding new and exciting activities for our Lady Tiger Fans. The lunch time show will be the best yet. We encourage women to take advantage of the mobile mammography coach on-site!"
The event is expected to sell out for the second year in a row!