Live results are available each day of competition through Flash Results. ESPN3 is set to stream Wednesday and Thursday's action beginning live at 6:55 p.m. ET, while Friday (7:30 p.m.) and Saturday (5 p.m.) events are televised live by ESPNU.
Back in the High Life Again
• Junior high jumper Torian Ware has returned to the NCAA Championships for the first time since the 2013 indoor season, and for the first time in his outdoor career.
• Ware jumped 7-1.5 on his third attempt at the East Prelims in Jacksonville, Fla., to advance to the national meet. He is seeking his first scoring effort as a Tiger.
Hester, Lewis Make Return Trip to Nationals in 100 Dash
• For the second straight season, Tevin Hester and Reggie Lewis are competing in the national semifinals in the 100 dash. Lewis ran a wind-aided 10.07 and made it to the final, finishing eighth. Hester was a second-team All-American last season.
• Both have fought nagging injuries this outdoor season. Hester is coming off his first two performances in the 100 since suffering an injury at the Texas Relays in March.
Fountain Earns First Individual NCAA Bid, Leads 4x400 Relay
• Versatile junior Whitney Fountain lived up to her explosive potential this outdoor season in the long jump. First, she earned All-ACC recognition with a jump of 20-5 in April. Then, two weeks ago, she jumped a personal best 20-8.5 on her final attempt to punch her first ticket as an individual to the NCAA Championships.
• She is also running with the Tigers' 4x400 relay. The rest of the pool consists of Lindsey Bellaran, Nia Fluker, Olivia James and Marlena Wesh. The Tigers are bidding to advance to the national outdoor final for the first time since 2001, when Clemson won a National Championship in the event.
Clemson's Last Five NCAA Outdoor Championships Team Scores
2009—Men-T-40th, 6 pts; Women-No Score
2010—Men-No Score; Women-18th, 15 pts
2011—Men-T-38rd, 6 pts; Women-7th, 28 pts
2012—Men-T-40th, 6 pts; Women-T-4th, 28 pts
2013—Men-T-35th, 7 pts; Women-9th, 29 pts
Friday, June 13
6:20 - Men's high jump (Torian Ware)
8:00 - Men's 100 dash final
Saturday, June 14
6:55 - Women's 4x400 relay final