CLEMSON (5-1, 0-0 ACC) vs. COASTAL CAROLINA (2-4, 0-0 Big South)
Tipoff: 7 p.m.
Web: ESPN3 (Tom Van Hoy-pbp; Ralph Patterson-color)
Radio: CTSN (Pete Yanity-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
• Clemson faces Coastal Carolina on Friday for the third straight year. Coastal has claimed back-to-back victories for the first time in the series.
• Coastal Carolina Head Coach Cliff Ellis was inducted into the Clemson Hall of Fame this fall. Ellis is Clemson's winningest coach in men's basketball history.
• Clemson leads the ACC with 8.0 blocked shots per game.
CU Series W-L record: Clemson leads 5-2
Streak: Coastal Carolina has won the last two meetings
• Clemson enters Friday's game with a 5-1 overall record, with its only loss to undefeated UMass in the Charleston Classic championship game.
• Coastal Carolina forward Michel Enanga and Clemson center Landry Nnoko were teammates at Montverde Academy together for two years in Florida.
• Coastal Carolina transfer Eric Smith played against Clemson two times for South Carolina, averaging three points and three assists versus the Tigers.
• K.J. McDaniels was named to the all-tournament team at the Charleston Classic after averaging 18.7 points per game at the event.
• McDaniels needs just one block and five offensive rebounds to reach 100 in both categories. He is four blocks shy of passing Raymond Sykes for 10th in the Clemson record books for a career.
• Rod Hall has scored double figures in five games this season. He entered 2013-14 with just four in 62 career games played.
• Jaron Blossomgame is coming off a season-best nine point outing against UMass. He has had at least one blocked shot in all six games this year.
• Friday's game is "Elementary School Pass Night." All elementary school children receive free admission by showing an elementary pass that was distributed to area schools. Redeem passes at the Littlejohn Coliseum box office. The child must be accompanied by a paying adult.