Game Time: 12:00 p.m.;
PLEASE PLAN TO ARRIVE EARLY!
IPTAY/Ticket Office Opens: 8:00 a.m.
The Clemson Athletic Department and IPTAY are looking forward to hosting The Citadel this Saturday at Memorial Stadium for Military Appreciation Day, Senior Day and a Purple Out. Clemson Athletics encourages all Tiger fans to arrive to the stadium early to watch "The Most Exciting 25 Seconds in College Football" as the Clemson Tigers run down the Hill. Gates will open at 10:00 a.m. so be sure to be in your seats and be loud!
This week, The Tiger Tailgate Show will begin at 9:00 a.m. on the lawn of Littlejohn Coliseum featuring a pregame radio show with tons of giveaways and inflatables for everyone to enjoy!
Beginning at 10:30 a.m., Tiger Band will host its "90-Minutes Before Kick-Off" mini-concert one hour and 30 minutes before kickoff at the Outdoor Theater (between Sikes Hall and Cooper Library). At the conclusion, the band will begin its traditional march down Fort Hill Street and make its way to the West EndZone of Memorial Stadium.
We encourage everyone to arrive early and proceed to Lot 5 to welcome the team, as Tiger Walk is scheduled for 9:50 a.m.
to Host 20th Annual Military Appreciation Day
Clemson University celebrates Military Appreciation Day on Saturday as the Clemson football team plays host to The Citadel at noon, and the university has a full slate of activities planned throughout the day in conjunction with the 20th anniversary of the event. The game features the school's first ever Purple Out as fans are encouraged to wear purple in support of the military. Additional details for Military Appreciation Day can be found HERE.
- All parking lots will open at 8:00 a.m.
- Click HERE to access the 2013 Memorial Stadium Information which includes a Memorial Stadium Seating Chart as well as Game Day Parking Information.
All fans with searchable items will be directed to screening areas at Memorial Stadium Gates 1, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16 and 20 where items will be searched by Memorial Stadium Event Staff. Additional information on the security policy is located HERE.
- All gates will open at 10:00 a.m.
- All tickets will be scanned upon entry, so please arrive early to avoid any delays.
- Children ages two and younger do not require a ticket for admission. Any person three years or older will require a ticket.
- Tiger Tracker is Clemson's game day child identification system to quickly reunite lost or separated children with their family or guardians.
- Youth sized wristbands will be available at all stadium guest services, Tiger Tailgate Show, and IPTAY/Ticket Office. Wristbands will be filled out to contain seat location and contact information.
- In the event that a child becomes separated from his or her family or guardians, uniformed officers will use information on the wristband to quickly reunite the child with his or her chaperone.
- Golf cart placards are only provided to individuals who are working personnel. Golf carts without a placard will not be permitted near the stadium.
- Personal golf cart use is highly discouraged and will not be permitted near the stadium. Golf carts will be removed at the owner's expense.
If you need assistance in getting to the stadium, please look for the pickup locations designated by the tall white poles with the blue stripe. Click HERE to access the 2013 Football ADA Pickup Locations.
Please click HERE to access a list of permanent and portable restroom locations on game day.
- Tickets for this game are SOLD OUT.
- Anyone selling tickets must be 200 feet from any gate and the IPTAY/Ticket Office. The Clemson Athletic Ticket Office is not responsible for counterfeit tickets purchased outside of the stadium and does not guarantee the legitimacy of such tickets. Buyer beware!
- Anyone with ticket issues on game day may visit the Athletic Ticket Office located in the IPTAY Center beside Gate 9 of Memorial Stadium. An additional ticket resolution center will be located at the ticket booth at Gate 1 for patrons with ticket issues on game day.
- Volleyball vs. Syracuse - Friday, November 22, 7 p.m. in Jervey Gym
- Volleyball vs. Boston College - Saturday, November 23, 6 p.m. in Jervey Gym
Notes & Information on ClemsonTigers.com
Game notes and other game materials and information for Saturday's game are available on ClemsonTigers.com at the following links: NOTES | DEPTH CHART | ROSTER. Clemson's 2013 football media guide and statistics supplement are also available on ClemsonTigers.com: 2013 MEDIA GUIDE.
Band Brings Back Historic Fight Song
The Tiger Band will restore an old tradition for the 2013 football season, when it will reintroduce the tune "Tiger Rah!" during its pregame performance. Click HERE to read more about the traditional fight song, which dates back to the 1930s.
Clemson Tiger Football on Social Media!
Be sure to follow the Clemson Football Program on Twitter: @ClemsonFB, Instagram: @ClemsonFB and Facebook: Facebook.com/ClemsonTigerFootball for exclusive, behind-the-scenes updates from Saturday's game, as well as throughout the year.
Visit www.clemsontigers.com for all social media related to Clemson Athletics.