CLEMSON (1-0, 0-0 ACC) vs. DELAWARE ST. (1-1, 0-0 MEAC)
Tipoff: 7 p.m.
Web: ESPN3 (Don Munson-pbp; Ralph Patterson-color)
Radio: CTSN (Pete Yanity-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
- Clemson won its season opener over Stetson, 71-51. It was the 29th straight win to open the season for the Tiger program.
- Wednesday's meeting is the fourth in history between the two schools, with Clemson holding a 3-0 edge in the series.
- This is Delaware State's second straight game versus an ACC foe. The Hornets lost at Georgia Tech on Monday by a score of 68-50 at McCamish Pavilion.
CU Series W-L record: Clemson leads 3-0
Streak: Clemson has won all three games in the series
- K.J. McDaniels set career highs in both points (20) and field goals (8) in the season opening win over Stetson. He also tied for Clemson's high in rebounds with seven.\
- Rod Hall scored double figures for only the fifth time in 63 career games as a Tiger in the Nov. 8 opener vs. Stetson. Clemson is 4-1 when Hall scores double figures.
- Clemson made 10-of-23 from three-point range in the opener; Tiger teams are 5-2 under Brad Brownell when they make at least 10 threes in a game.
- The Tigers held Stetson to just 15 first half points on Nov. 8; it tied for the fewest allowed in a half in 97 games under Brownell.
- Clemson is 28-1 all-time versus teams from the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference. The Tigers take on another MEAC foe, SC State, on Dec. 3.
- Delaware State Associate Head Coach Keith Walker was a letterman at Clemson from 1978-81.
- Senior citizens (62 and older) are eligible for a buy one, get one free ticket offer. Redeem at the Littlejohn Coliseum box office, which opens one hour prior to tipoff.