Clemson vs. Georgia Tech Football Gameday Information Guide
Game Time: 7:30 PM
IPTAY/Ticket Office Opens: 8 AM
Clemson Readies for
Rare Thursday Home Game
For the first time in over a decade, the Clemson campus hosts an ESPN Thursday night football game. To prepare for the unusual circumstances of hosting such a large event on a class day, the athletic department has worked in conjunction with the university to put together a plan to minimize the challenges faced by academic and university operations.
University offices close at noon Thursday, and classes after 12:15 will be rescheduled or deferred. Gameday parking lots open at 2 p.m., and fans are encouraged not to enter campus until parking is available.
Classes will resume as scheduled Friday morning.
Thursday Night Game Reminders
Fans are reminded that parking/tailgating policies for Thursday night football games differ from those for Saturday games.
- Please respect the academic efforts of Clemson students and faculty, who will be working until administrative offices close at Noon, and do not arrive on campus until parking lots open at 2 PM.
- Campus administrative offices will close at Noon
- Reserved lots will be cleared and towing of those lots will begin at 1 PM
- Parking lots open at 2 PM
- Tailgating may begin at 2 PM
- Fans are asked to bag their trash and either remove it or leave it bagged in the parking lots in order to assist the janitorial staff, whose goal will be to have campus clean before classes start on Friday morning.
This week, The Tiger Tailgate Show will begin at 4:30 p.m. on the lawn of Littlejohn Coliseum featuring a pregame radio show with tons of giveaways and inflatables for everyone to enjoy!
Beginning at 6:00 p.m., Tiger Band will host its "90-Minutes Before Kick-Off" mini-concert one hour and 30 minutes before kickoff at the Outdoor Theater (between Sikes Hall and Cooper Library). At the conclusion, the band will begin its traditional march down Fort Hill Street and make its way to the West EndZone of Memorial Stadium.
We encourage everyone to proceed to Lot 5 to welcome the team, as Tiger Walk is scheduled for 5:20 p.m.
- All parking lots will open at 2:00 p.m.
- Click HERE to access the 2013 Memorial Stadium Information which includes a Memorial Stadium Seating Chart as well as Game Day Parking Information.
All fans with searchable items will be directed to screening areas at Memorial Stadium Gates 1, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16 and 20 where items will be searched by Memorial Stadium Event Staff. Additional information on the security policy is located HERE.
- All gates will open at 5:30 p.m.
- All tickets will be scanned upon entry, so please arrive early to avoid any delays.
- Children ages two and younger do not require a ticket for admission. Any person three years or older will require a ticket.
- Tiger Tracker is Clemson's game day child identification system to quickly reunite lost or separated children with their family or guardians.
- Youth sized wristbands will be available at all stadium guest services, Tiger Tailgate Show, and IPTAY/Ticket Office. Wristbands will be filled out to contain seat location and contact information.
- In the event that a child becomes separated from his or her family or guardians, uniformed officers will use information on the wristband to quickly reunite the child with his or her chaperone.
- Golf cart placards are only provided to individuals who are working personnel. Golf carts without a placard will not be permitted near the stadium.
- Personal golf cart use is highly discouraged and will not be permitted near the stadium. Golf carts will be removed at the owner's expense.
ADA Pickup Locations
If you need assistance in getting to the stadium, please look for the pickup locations designated by the tall white poles with the blue stripe. Click HERE to access the 2013 Football ADA Pickup Locations.
Please click HERE to access a list of permanent and portable restroom locations on game day.
- Tickets for this game are available for purchase for $55 each.
- Anyone selling tickets must be 200 feet from any gate and the IPTAY/Ticket Office. The Clemson Athletic Ticket Office is not responsible for counterfeit tickets purchased outside of the stadium and does not guarantee the legitimacy of such tickets. Buyer beware!
- Anyone with ticket issues on game day may visit the Athletic Ticket Office located in the IPTAY Center beside Gate 9 of Memorial Stadium. An additional ticket resolution center will be located at the ticket booth at Gate 1 for patrons with ticket issues on game day.
- Men's Soccer vs. North Carolina (ACC Tournament Quarterfinals) - Tuesday, November 12, 7 PM at Historic Riggs Field
- Men's Basketball vs. Delaware State - Wednesday, November 13, 7 PM at Littlejohn Coliseum
- Women's Basketball vs. Cal State Northridge - Sunday, November 17, 1 PM at Littlejohn Coliseum
- Men's Basketball vs. South Carolina - Sunday, November 17, 5 PM at Littlejohn Coliseum
Game Notes &
Information on ClemsonTigers.com
Game notes and other game materials and information for Thursday's game are available on ClemsonTigers.com at the following links: NOTES | DEPTH CHART | ROSTER. Clemson's 2013 football media guide and statistics supplement are also available on ClemsonTigers.com: 2013 MEDIA GUIDE.
We have a great opportunity to showcase our Solid Orange spirit and enthusiasm to Georgia Tech fans this week. We encourage every Clemson fan to wear orange Thursday.
Tiger Band Brings
Back Historic Fight Song
The Tiger Band will restore an old tradition for the 2013 football season, when it will reintroduce the tune "Tiger Rah!" during its pregame performance. Click HERE to read more about the traditional fight song, which dates back to the 1930s.
Follow Clemson Tiger
Football on Social Media!
Be sure to follow the Clemson Football Program on Twitter: @ClemsonFB, Instagram: @ClemsonFB and Facebook: Facebook.com/ClemsonTigerFootball for exclusive, behind-the-scenes updates from Saturday's game, as well as throughout the year.
Visit www.clemsontigers.com for all social media related to Clemson Athletics.