Rock the 'John and ESPN College Gameday
Tiger fans, help us kick off the 2013-14 Clemson Basketball season at Rock the 'John this Friday at 8 p.m.! We're going "lights out" for this one so expect to see some cool effects lighting up Littlejohn. Admission is FREE and the first 2,000 fans will receive a free foam glow stick. After staying up late at Rock the 'John, be sure to get up early and be at Bowman Field for ESPN College GameDay! Bowman Field will open at 6 a.m. and the show will begin broadcasting at 9 a.m. All fans are encouraged to attend, wear orange, and be Clemson LOUD! (Click on the following links for detailed information about these two events: Rock the 'John | ESPN College GameDay.)
Game Time: 8:00 p.m.; PLEASE PLAN TO
IPTAY/Ticket Office Opens: 4:00 p.m.
The Clemson Athletic Department and IPTAY are looking forward to hosting Florida State this Saturday in Memorial Stadium for IPTAY Day. Clemson Athletics encourages all Tiger fans to arrive to the stadium early to watch "The Most Exciting 25 Seconds in College Football" as the Clemson Tigers run down the Hill. Gates will open at 6:00 p.m. so be sure to be in your seats and be loud!
This week, The Tiger Tailgate Show will begin at 5:00 p.m. on the lawn of Littlejohn Coliseum featuring a pregame radio show with tons of giveaways and inflatables for everyone to enjoy!
Beginning at 6:30 p.m., Tiger Band will host its "90-Minutes Before Kick-Off" mini-concert one hour and 30 minutes before kickoff at the Outdoor Theater (between Sikes Hall and Cooper Library). At the conclusion, the band will begin its traditional march down Fort Hill Street and make its way to the West EndZone of Memorial Stadium.
We encourage everyone to arrive early and proceed to Lot 5 to welcome the team, as Tiger Walk is scheduled for 6:10 p.m.
- All parking lots will open at 8:00 a.m.
- Click HERE to access the 2013 Memorial Stadium Information which includes a Memorial Stadium Seating Chart as well as Game Day Parking Information.
All fans with searchable items will be directed to screening areas at Memorial Stadium Gates 1, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16 and 20 where items will be searched by Memorial Stadium Event Staff. Additional information on the security policy is located HERE.
- All gates will open at 6:00 p.m.
- All tickets will be scanned upon entry, so please arrive early to avoid any delays.
- Children ages two and younger do not require a ticket for admission. Any person three years or older will require a ticket.
- Tiger Tracker is Clemson's game day child identification system to quickly reunite lost or separated children with their family or guardians.
- Youth sized wristbands will be available at all stadium guest services, Tiger Tailgate Show, and IPTAY/Ticket Office. Wristbands will be filled out to contain seat location and contact information.
- In the event that a child becomes separated from his or her family or guardians, uniformed officers will use information on the wristband to quickly reunite the child with his or her chaperone.
- Golf cart placards are only provided to individuals who are working personnel. Golf carts without a placard will not be permitted near the stadium.
- Personal golf cart use is highly discouraged and will not be permitted near the stadium. Golf carts will be removed at the owner's expense.
ADA Pickup Locations
If you need assistance in getting to the stadium, please look for the pickup locations designated by the tall white poles with the blue stripe. Click HERE to access the 2013 Football ADA Pickup Locations.
Please click HERE to access a list of permanent and portable restroom locations on game day.
- Tickets for this game are SOLD OUT.
- Anyone selling tickets must be 200 feet from any gate and the IPTAY/Ticket Office. The Clemson Athletic Ticket Office is not responsible for counterfeit tickets purchased outside of the stadium and does not guarantee the legitimacy of such tickets. Buyer beware!
- Anyone with ticket issues on game day may visit the Athletic Ticket Office located in the IPTAY Center beside Gate 9 of Memorial Stadium. An additional ticket resolution center will be located at the ticket booth at Gate 1 for patrons with ticket issues on game day.
- Baseball vs. College Lafleche - Thursday, October 17, 5:30 p.m. at Fluor Field in Greenville, SC
- Women's Soccer vs. Duke - Thursday, October 17, 7 p.m. at Historic Riggs Field (Pink Game)
- Diving Exhibition - Friday, October 18, 5:15 p.m. in McHugh Natatorium
- Volleyball vs. Wake Forest - Friday, October 18, 6 p.m. in Jervey Gym
- Men's Soccer vs. Pittsburgh - Friday, October 18, 6 p.m. at Historic Riggs Field
- Rock the 'John - Friday, October 18, 8 p.m. in Littlejohn Coliseum
- Volleyball vs. Duke - Sunday, October 20, 1 p.m. in Jervey Gym (Dig Pink Game)
- Women's Soccer vs. Wake Forest - Sunday, October 20, 2 p.m. at Historic Riggs Field
Nissan Heisman House
Tour on Bowman Field Saturday
The Nissan Heisman House Tour will be open from noon-8:00 PM Saturday on Bowman Field. Former Tiger stars Michael Dean Perry and Woody Dantzler will be on hand to sign autographs and participate in a Chalk Talk session. Fans will also have the opportunity to participate in contests and games, and take photos with the Heisman Memorial Trophy. Click HERE for detailed information.
Game Notes &
Information on ClemsonTigers.com
Game notes and other game materials and information for Saturday's game are available on ClemsonTigers.com at the following links: NOTES | DEPTH CHART | ROSTER. Clemson's 2013 football media guide and statistics supplement are also available on ClemsonTigers.com: 2013 MEDIA GUIDE.
We have a great opportunity to showcase our Solid Orange spirit and enthusiasm to Florida State fans this weekend. We encourage every Clemson fan to wear orange Saturday.
Tiger Band Brings
Back Historic Fight Song
The Tiger Band will restore an old tradition for the 2013 football season, when it will reintroduce the tune "Tiger Rah!" during its pregame performance. Click HERE to read more about the traditional fight song, which dates back to the 1930s.
Follow Clemson Tiger
Football on Social Media!
Be sure to follow the Clemson Football Program on Twitter: @ClemsonFB, Instagram: @ClemsonFB and Facebook: Facebook.com/ClemsonTigerFootball for exclusive, behind-the-scenes updates from Saturday's game, as well as throughout the year.
Visit www.clemsontigers.com for all social media related to Clemson Athletics.