Dabo Swinney Ladies Clinic Set for Saturday, July 20
Check-in starts at 7:15 AM in Littlejohn Coliseum and the official program kicks off at 9:00 AM. The day's events will conclude at approximately 4:00 PM in Death Valley.
Ladies will receive instruction from the Clemson coaching staff and an exclusive behind the scenes look into Tiger football throughout the day.
The day will include:
- Presentations by coaches in the West End Zone Facility, including the Tiger weight room, locker room, team meeting room, football dining hall, Death Valley and the new Clemson Football Indoor Facility.
- Meet-and-Greet Photo w/ Coach Swinney for the first 250 attendees through the gate.
- Interaction with all the Tiger football coaches and families.
- Fashion show sponsored by the football staff wives.
- Shopping with Clemson Tiger vendors.
- Lunch provided by Wendy's.
- Silent and live auction items.
- Special guest speakers and entertainment.
The Registration fee is $60, and $15 of each registration fee will be matched by Dabo's All In Team Foundation. The proceeds will go towards breast cancer prevention and research. Last year, over $20,000 was raised for that cause at this event.
"We are excited to team with St. Francis," said Kathleen Swinney. "Our team is working very hard to add new and exciting activities for our Lady Tiger fans. This is going to be the best clinic experience yet!"