Clemson vs. NC State Football Game Day Guide
Game Time - 3:30 p.m.
PLEASE PLAN TO ARRIVE EARLY!
The Clemson Athletic Department is looking forward to hosting NC State this weekend for IPTAY Day. The Tigers are looking for their 13th straight victory at home on Saturday against the Wolfpack to give them their second consecutive 10-win season. This week's game will be televised by ABC/ESPN2.
IPTAY has launched an exciting opportunity for Tiger fans to take advantage of a trial IPTAY membership through the IPTAY Day Challenge. Those that have not yet stepped up to the challenge can do so by visiting www.iptaydaychallenge.org.
This week, The Tiger Tailgate Show will begin at 12:30 p.m. on the lawn of Littlejohn Coliseum featuring a pre-game radio show with tons of giveaways and inflatables for kids to enjoy!
Beginning at 2:00 p.m., Tiger Band will host their "90-Minutes Before Kick-Off" mini-concert 1 hour and 30 minutes before kick-off at the Outdoor Theater (between Sikes Hall and Cooper Library). At the conclusion, they will begin their traditional march down Fort Hill Street and make their way to the West EndZone of Memorial Stadium.
We encourage all Tiger Fans to be sure to come to Lot 5 for Tiger Walk at 1:20 p.m. to welcome the team as they enter Memorial Stadium.
*Important Detour Information*
The South Carolina Department of Transportation (SCDOT) is providing a detailed map showing the 8.6 mile detour due to the bridge closure in Pickens County on S. 18 (also known as 18 Mile Road) which crosses 18 Mile Creek near the US 123 interchange. Please take note of how the detour may affect your route to the game. A map of the detour is available at the following web address: http://www.scdot-transfer.org/SCDOTPhotos/PickensBridgeDetour.jpg
- All parking lots will open at 8:00 a.m.
- Click HERE to access the Memorial Stadium Fan Guide which includes a Memorial Stadium Seating Chart as well as Game Day Parking Information.
- All gates will open at 2:00 p.m.
- All tickets will be scanned upon entry, so please arrive early to avoid any delays.
- Children ages 2 and younger do not require a ticket for admission. Any person 3 years or older will require a ticket.
- Please remember that backpacks, large bags, and folding chairs are NOT permitted into the stadium and will NOT be checked if brought to the gates. These items must return to your vehicles.
Tiger Tracker (New for 2012)
- Tiger Tracker is a new game day child identification system to quickly reunite lost or separated children with their family or guardians.
- Youth sized wristbands will be available at all stadium guest services, Tiger Tailgate Show, and the IPTAY Center. Wristbands will be filled out to contain seat location and contact information.
- In the event that a child becomes separated from his or her family or guardians, uniformed officers will use information on the wristband to quickly reunite the child with his or her chaperone.
- Golf cart placards are only provided to individuals who are working personnel. Golf carts without a placard will not be permitted near the stadium.
- Personal golf cart use is highly discouraged and will not be permitted near the stadium. Golf carts will be removed at the owner's expense.
ADA Pickup Locations
If you need assistance in getting to the stadium, please look for the pickup locations designated by the tall white poles with the blue stripe. Click HERE for the 2012 Football ADA Pickup Locations.
- The IPTAY Center (IPTAY Office and Athletic Ticket Office) will open at 11:30 a.m. Tickets are still available for this game in the North and South Top Decks. All tickets are $50 each and will be available for sell on gameday. The Athletic Ticket Office will be open until halftime and the IPTAY Office will close at kickoff. The IPTAY Center is located at the northwest corner of Memorial Stadium by Gate 9.
- Anyone selling tickets must be 200 feet from any gate and the IPTAY Center. The Athletic Ticket Office is not responsible for counterfeit tickets purchased outside of the stadium and does not guarantee the legitimacy of such tickets. Buyer beware!
- Friday, November 16 - Volleyball vs. Duke - 7:00 p.m. at Jervey Gym
We have a great opportunity to showcase our spirit and enthusiasm to visiting NC State fans. Any help to accommodate these visitors will demonstrate our Solid Orange Sportsmanship Initiative. Go Tigers!