- All-ACC: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- AVCA All-Region: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- AVCA Honorable Mention All-American: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- AVCA East Region Rookie of the Year: 2009
- Academic All-ACC: 2011, 2012
- CLEMMYs - 2013 Clemson Female Athlete of the Year
- Top ten in Clemson history in hitting percentage (.331, 4th), block assists (372, 6th), total blocks (468, 9th), kills (1,493, 9th), kills per set (3.37, 9th), and block solos (96, 10th)
- Only player in Clemson history to be named All-ACC all four years
- Joins Jodi Steffes (2001) as the only two players to earn All-Region honors four times
As a Senior (2012)
- Started 30 of 31 matches, playing all 109 sets
- Led the team in kills (385), kills/set (3.53), blocks (119), solo blocks (31), points (460.0) and points per set (4.22)
- Registered double-figures in kills 25 times in 31 matches, with a season-high 19 against Miami
- Had 16 kills and a career-high 11 blocks (3 BS, 8 BA) in win at Virginia
- One of her most outstanding matches of the year came against Georgia Tech on Nov. 20 when she had 18 kills and four blocks (20.5 points) in just three sets.
- On senior day, had six of her 17 kills in the fifth set in a win over Duke
As a Junior (2011)
Put together another stellar season for Clemson, earning All-ACC and All-Region honors for a third time.
- Finished season with 404 kills and a .353 hitting percentage
- Led team and ranked 6th in ACC at 3.39 kills and 3.93 points per set
- Tallied 1,000th kill during the season
- Recorded a .882 hitting percentage with 15 kills in 17 attempts, tied for the third-best mark in school history in a match against
- Was the Big Orange Bash MVP
- Had then-career-high 23 kills against Jacksonville
- Had a .576 hitting percentage with 19 kills and no errors in three-set win over Duke
- Recorded 16 kills and hit .400 in defeat of Wake Forest
- Was voted ACC Player of the week for her play in the above two matches
- Had 27 kills against Miami
Built upon her outstanding freshman campaign as she matured into Clemson's primary offensive option, leading the Tigers with 407 kills from the middle.
- Preseason All-ACC Selection
- Named to 2011 All-ACC Team and 2011 AVCA All-Region team for second straight season
- Was voted Preseason All-ACC
- Led Clemson in kills with 407, and was second in blocking with 130
- Led all ACC middles and was fourth overall in kills per set (3.42) and was fifth in the ACC with a 1.09 blocks/set average
- Was fourth in the ACC with a 4.08 points per set average
- Voted the Big Orange Bash MVP after registering 33 kills and six blocks and hitting .406
- Was named to the Carolina Challenge All-Tournament Team
- Was voted the Clemson Classic Tournament MVP with 34 kills and 14 total blocks in three matches
- Registered double-figure kills in 28 of 31 matches, including 12 matches of 15 or more, and a streak of 17 in a row to finish the season
- Had a season-high 22 kills against NC State and had 20 against Miami at home
- Recorded career-highs of nine blocks in three different matches and led the team with 28 solo blocks.
- Only the fourth player in Clemson's history to earn All-ACC honors as a freshman, joining teammate Didem Ege (who received same honors in 2006) and two others.
- Was named the ACC Player of the Week (Week of November 9th)
- Second on the team with 3.06 kills/set, which ranked 8th in the ACC
- That average went up to 3.33 kills/set during ACC play
- Ranked third in the ACC and 14th nationally in hitting percentage with a .386 mark, also the third-best mark in school history.
- Averaged 1.16 blocks per set, ranking fourth in the ACC
- Named Team's Best Offensive Player, and was winner of the Lucia White Memorial Rookie-of-the-year at the team banquet.
- Posted double-digit kills in each of her final 12 matches
- Notable Performances:
- Recorded four kills in 11 attempts in her collegiate debut against South Carolina, earning the start
- Recorded six kills and seven blocks against a ranked Michigan State team
- Played in five sets in which she recorded 12 kills and seven blocks against Furman, her first career double-digit kills game.
- Had 18 kills against Miami; Also had three digs and seven blocks
- Had 14 kills in 24 attempts for a .500 hitting mark against FSU
- Recorded six kills in 13 attempts against Boston College; Also had four blocks
- Recorded 14 kills against Duke to start streak of 12 straight matches with 10+ kills.
- Had 19 kills in win over North Carolina
- Had a career-best 23 kills in 39 attempts against only one error in a win at Boston College.
- Had 19 kills against Florida State in Clemson
- Posted 15 kills in 24 attempts for a .583 hitting mark against Virginia Tech, her career-best hitting mark (min. 10 kills)
- Recorded 14 kills and three blocks in the first round of the NCAA tournament against #17 ranked Oregon
- Led Katy (TX) High School to the 2008 district title and a 34-11 record for the season
- Named to the First Team All-District in 2008 and was a second-team selection in 2007
- Team reached the quarterfinals of the Texas State 5A Tournament
- Totaled 402 kills as a senior
- Placed second in the district for the 2007 season
- Teammate of current Tiger sophomore Lacy Hayes at Texas Elite; team finished third at the national meet in the summer of 2008
- Born November 15, 1991
- Majoring in English.