- Clemson finished the regular season 19-11 and 10-8 in the ACC. The Tigers are assured of at least a tie for sixth place, which represents an eight-spot improvement from preseason media predictions.
- The Tigers' 10 ACC wins doubled their previous season total from 2012-13. Clemson also improved its regular season win total from 13 to 19.
- Clemson's 10 ACC wins tied the 1986-87, 1989-90 and 2007-08 teams for most in school history.
- Clemson finished the game with nine makes from three-point range, its highest figure in an ACC game this season and third-most in any game.
- The Tigers made five three-pointers in the opening half, their most in a half since the second frame at Florida State when they also put in five from long distance.
- Clemson's 38 points in the first half were the most since scoring the same amount in the opening half against Furman on Dec. 14.
- Clemson played its third overtime game of the season, most since the 2007-08 team played in four extra period contests.
- K.J. McDaniels produced his 12th game with at least 20 points this season, as he posted a team-high 24 points.
- McDaniels became the 14th player in Clemson history to score at least 500 points in a season, and first since K.C. Rivers accomplished the feat in 2007-08.
- Two members of Clemson's 500-point club for a single season were in attendance to see McDaniels join the group, Elden Campbell and Dale Davis. Saturday was Clemson's alumni reunion celebration.
- McDaniels scored in double figures for the 26th time in 30 regular season games, the most by a Tiger since Trevor Booker posted 27 in the 2009-10 regular season as a senior.
- McDaniels set a career-high with four assists in Saturday's game.
- McDaniels blocked one shot, extending his streak to 12 games with at least one.
- Jaron Blossomgame scored double digits for the third time this season, and first time since the game at Florida State on Feb. 1.
- Blossomgame tied his career-high with 14 points, the same amount he had in the Tigers' upset win over Duke on Jan. 11.
- Blossomgame made multiple three-pointers for only the third time this season (vs. Duke, at Florida State).
- Jordan Roper made his first three-point bucket since the game at Syracuse on Feb. 9. The seven-game drought was the longest of his career.
- Roper finished 3-of-6 from three and scored 12 points, his first double digit scoring effort since the Georgia Tech game on Feb. 4.
- Austin Ajukwa hit a three-pointer in the first half, his first since the Virginia game on Feb. 15.
- Ajukwa scored six points in a season-high 18 minutes.
- Landry Nnoko posted three of Clemson's four blocked shots and finished the regular season with 49, second-most on the team.