- Clemson defeated Wake Forest 61-53 on Saturday to move to 13-4 overall, 4-1 in the ACC.
- It marks Clemson's best start to open ACC play since the 1996-97 team began with a 5-0 record.
- Clemson matched its win total from all of last season with Saturday's win.
- The 61-53 win was Clemson's fifth straight in the series with Wake Forest, and fourth straight in Littlejohn Coliseum as well.
- This is the fourth time Clemson has had a team start the ACC regular season with at least a 4-1 record. The other seasons were 1986-87, 1989-90 and 1996-97.
- Saturday's win was Clemson's 499th in Littlejohn Coliseum history. The Tigers will have a chance to win game No. 500 inside the facility that opened in 1968 with a victory over Georgia Tech. Clemson's next opponent is Georgia Tech.
- Over the last three games, Clemson's opponents are just 5-for-27 from the field inside the final five minutes. For the season, opponents are shooting just 4-of-44 (.091) from three-point range in the final five minutes.
- Clemson blocked 10 shots Saturday, the third time this season the Tigers have recorded double digit blocks (South Carolina, Temple).
- The Tigers made 18-of-21 free throws Saturday. The 85.7 percent figure was Clemson's best against an ACC team (min. 10 attempts) since the Tigers made 18-of-20 (.900) at Florida State last season.
- K.J. McDaniels posted his team-leading fourth double-double of the season. He finished with 15 points and 12 rebounds.
- McDaniels' 12 rebounds Saturday were a career-high. His previous high was 11 earlier this season at Arkansas.
- McDaniels blocked four shots Saturday, upping his streak of consecutive games with at least one block to nine in a row.
- McDaniels now has 126 career blocked shots, tying him for eighth on Clemson's all-time list with John "Moose" Campbell.
- Jordan Roper reached double figures for the seventh time this season and 18th time in his career.
- Ibrahim Djambo made his first three-pointer since Nov. 29 against Coastal Carolina. The junior forward drained his first attempt from the top of the key.
- Djambo finished with multiple threes in a game for the first time this season. He was 0-for-8 since that Coastal Carolina game from long distance.
- Landry Nnoko scored eight and now has 97 points on the season, over three times as many as he had (31) in 2012-13.
- Damarcus Harrison made a career-high six free throws Saturday without a miss.
- Josh Smith blocked two shots Saturday, matching his career high vs. Stetson to open the 2013-14 season.
- Jaron Blossomgame took a charge in the second half. He is the first Tiger other than Adonis Filer to take a charge this season.