- Clemson lost to Arkansas by a score of 74-68 on Saturday at Bud Walton Arena. It was Clemson's first game at Arkansas, and only the second in series history.
- The Tigers won the rebound margin by 15 on Saturday, which included a season-high 19 offensive boards. It was the most offensive rebounds for Clemson since the 2011-12 team grabbed 22 at Virginia Tech.
- Arkansas made 10 three-point goals Saturday. The most the Tigers had allowed in a game this season coming into Saturday's tilt was six, on two occasions (Stetson, Temple).
- Clemson's 40 points allowed in the first half were the most in a half since Florida State posted 43 in the second half last season in the ACC Tournament.
- Arkansas' 74 points Saturday were the most scored against Clemson since Virginia scored 78 in Charlottesville last February.
- The Tigers held Arkansas 14 points below its season average entering the game, and to a season-low in the scoring column.
- K.J. McDaniels scored a career-high 27 points Saturday. It was the highest point total by a Tiger since Devin Booker produced 27 last season at NC State.
- McDaniels now has six 20-point games over the first nine contests for the Tigers. His career-high was just 17 points coming into the season.
- McDaniels had his second double-double of the season, as he also had a career-best 11 rebounds Saturday.
- McDaniels passed Raymond Sykes for sole possession of 10th place in the Clemson record books for career blocked shots. He now has 104 in 67 career games.
- Damarcus Harrison scored his high point total since a career-high 20-point game against Davidson on Nov. 22 in the second round of the Charleston Classic. He finished with 13 points Saturday.
- Rod Hall posted double figures for the sixth time, two more than he had in his entire career entering his junior season.
- Sidy Djitte, a freshman from Senegal, collected a season-high 10 rebounds Saturday. His previous best was just four, on three occasions. Djitte also had a season-best six on the offensive glass.
- Adonis Filer scored eight points, all in the second half. It was his second-highest point production of the season.