Tigers to Host NC State Tuesday at 7 PM
CLEMSON (15-9, 6-6 ACC) vs. NC STATE (16-9, 6-6 ACC)
Tipoff: 7:02 p.m.
Radio: CTSN (Pete Yanity-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: ESPNU (Tom Hart-pbp; Cory Alexander-color)
- The last two games between Clemson and NC State in Littlejohn Coliseum have been decided by a total of four points; in 2012, Andre Young hit the game-winning three in overtime to lift Clemson to a 72-69 win; last year, Scott Wood buried a baseline three in the final seconds to give the 'Pack a 58-57 victory.
- Clemson has won four of the last five in Littlejohn, including in 2011 when the Tigers trailed by as much as 19 in the first half.
CU Series W-L record: NC State leads 99-48
Streak: NC State has won the last two meetings
- Clemson looks to snap a three-game skid against the ACC's fifth-best shooting team, NC State; the Wolfpack shoot 45.8 percent as a team.
- The Tigers have a chance to post a top-60 RPI win Tuesday. NC State is currently 51st in the official ratings percentage index, while Clemson is 78th.
- Tuesday's contest features the ACC's top two scorers in conference play, NC State's T.J. Warren (22.2 ppg) and Clemson's K.J. McDaniels (17.8).
- Last season's 58-57 victory for NC State was the first Wolfpack win in Littlejohn Coliseum since 2006-07.
- Tuesday's game marks K.J. McDaniels' 50th start in a Clemson uniform. He has started 48 of his last 52 games for the Tigers.
- McDaniels has scored 27.9 percent of Clemson's points, on pace to be the sixth-highest percentage in school history by a single player.
- Landry Nnoko missed his first career game against Virginia on Saturday and is listed as questionable for Tuesday's game due to the flu. Josh Smith started the UVa game in his place and played a career-high 31 minutes.