Clemson to Host Wake Forest Saturday at 4 PM
CLEMSON (12-4, 3-1 ACC) vs. WAKE FOREST (12-5, 2-2 ACC)
Tipoff: 4:07 p.m.
Radio: CTSN (Pete Yanity-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: ACC Network (Bob Rathbun-pbp; Cory Alexander-color)
- Clemson returns home to take on Wake Forest after improving to 3-1 in the ACC with a 56-49 road win at Virginia Tech.
- The Tigers are now 2-0 on the road in the ACC, the first time that has been achieved since the 2006-07 season.
- Clemson owns a four-game winning streak in the series against Wake Forest and has won three straight over the Demon Deacons in Littlejohn Coliseum.
CU Series W-L record: Wake Forest leads 98-56
Streak: Clemson has won the last four meetings
- Clemson is coming off its second straight ACC road win, the first time the program has put together back-to-back road victories in conference play since the 2008-09 season.
- The Tigers have won three of their first four games in the ACC for the first time since the 2009-10 season.
- Clemson has 498 wins as a program in Littlejohn Coliseum, a facility that opened in 1968.
- The Tigers are one win shy of matching their season total from 2012-13.
- K.J. McDaniels is one of three ACC players leading his team in scoring, rebounding and blocks. Duke's Jabari Parker and Notre Dame's Garrick Sherman are the others.
- McDaniels made his fourth appearance this season on SportsCenter's Top Plays after he blocked a Virginia Tech shot that led to a Jordan Roper dunk.
- Adonis Filer scored nine points at Virginia Tech, his high against an ACC team since scoring 13 last season in Blacksburg.
- Saturday will be Military Appreciation Day in Littlejohn Coliseum. Clemson will recognize members of the military, past and present, throughout the game. Click HERE for details.
- A special $10 ticket is available for veterans and active duty military members and immediate family. Limited tickets are still available and can be purchased by calling 1-800-CLEMSON or online at ClemsonTigers.com