@ClemsonWBB Plays North Florida Sunday at 2 p.m.
Who: Clemson Tigers (3-3) vs. North Florida Ospreys (2-4)
When: Sunday, Dec. 1 at 2 pm
Where: Littlejohn Coliseum in Clemson, SC
Listen: WCCP 104.9 (Tom Van Hoy, Dory Kidd) and Clemson Tigers Official App
Tickets: $3 when you buy online and use promo code “HOLIDAY”
Promo: Youth Basketball Night; Kids 12 and under who wear their youth league jerseys will receive free admission.
Next Game: Clemson at UNCG (Wednesday, 7 pm, Greensboro, NC)
CLEMSON, SC - The Clemson women’s basketball team (3-3) will take on the North Florida Ospreys (2-4) at 2 pm in Littlejohn Coliseum on Sunday. The game has been marked as Youth Basketball Day, and all kids 12 and under who wear their jersey will receive free admission.
The game will be broadcast live for free on TigerCast at ClemsonTigers.com, and will be available on the radio on WCCP 104.9 FM and the ClemsonTigers App. In-game updates will also be available on the official twitter account of the program, @ClemsonWBB.
Clemson has won two in a row, with a home win on Wednesday over Radford, and a 68-63 win over 2013 NCAA Tournament team USF in Tampa last Sunday. The Tigers and Ospreys have never met in women’s basketball.
Notes (In 140 Characters or Less):
- Charmaine Tay leads all CU players with 42 rebs (7.0 per gm), pts (52), FGA (50) & stls (10)
- Nikki Dixon (4 pts, 7 reb, 4 ast) and Quinyotta Pettaway (9 pts, 8 reb) each returned vs. Radford;
- Chancie Dunn is a shooting team-best .561 (10th in ACC)
- Kelly Gramlich has made 8 threes in the last two games
- Chelsea Lindsay has 14 ast, 9 to in 171 min over last 5 games; Ranks 3rd in ACC at 34.7 mins/game
- Tiger opponents shooting just 11-58 (.190) from 3-pt range over last 3 gms
- Clemson’s 41 pts vs. Radford were fewest in a win in school history
- Wofford’s .213 shooting night (13-61) was the 10th-best defensive FG% effort in Clemson history
- The Tigers are 6th in the ACC with 5.0 blocks per game; Jamison-Myers (7), Pettaway (6) and Chatman (6), lead the way