@ClemsonWBB Plays at USF on Sunday at 2 p.m.
- Who: Clemson Tigers (1-3) at (rv) USF Bulls (4-1)
- When: Sunday, Nov. 23 at 2:00 pm
- Where: Sun Dome in Tampa, FL
- Watch: Bullscast on GoUSFBulls.com
- Listen: WCCP 104.9 FM (Tom Van Hoy, Dory Kidd) and Clemson Tigers Official App
- Next Game: Clemson vs. Radford, Nov. 27, 7 pm, Littlejohn Coliseum
CLEMSON, SC - The Clemson women’s basketball team will play the USF Bulls (4-1) at the Sun Dome in Tampa, FL on Sunday at 2 p.m. This will be Clemson’s second-ever trip to USF, with the prior meeting coming in 1991, a 90-83 Clemson win.
The game will be broadcast on BullCast at GoUSFBulls.com and on the radio at WCCP 104.9 FM.
USF won last season’s meeting in Littlejohn, 75-73, in overtime before eventually going on to advance into the second round of the NCAA Tournament. The all-time series is tied at 1-1, with each team winning on the other’s home floor.
The game marks Clemson’s first away from home this season.
Both Chelsea Lindsay and Charmaine Tay are coming off career-highs in scoring, and will be looked upon to lead the offense on Sunday.
Notes (In 140 Characters or Less):
- The Tigers are 5th in the ACC with 4.8 blocks per game; Jamison-Myers (5), Pettaway (4), Chatman (4) lead the squad
- Clemson’s .746 free throw percentage ranks 5th in the ACC; The Tigers shot .657 a season ago
- Charmaine Tay leads all players with 21 rebounds (5.3 per gm), and is coming off a career-high 11 points vs. SCAR
- Wofford’s .213 shooting night (13-61) was the 10th-best defensive FG% effort in Clemson history
- Nikki Dixon scored 23 points off the bench vs. Cal State Northridge; It was her 3rd career game coming off the bench
- Clemson signed six players in the early period: Ivy Atkism (6-2 Post, Monroe, GA), Alexis Carter (5-7 PG, Tigard, OR), Shelbie Davenport (6-0 Wing, Murfreesboro, TN), Makayla Johnson (6-3 Post, Columbia, SC), Daneesha Provo (5-11 Wing, Dartmouth Nova Scotia), and Justice Wright (6-4 Post, Warner Robins, GA).